Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy from NGO trying to get my money

OmegaBoy

OmegaBoy

Recruit
★★
When I exited the train and walked through the station, some Stacy from 'Doctors without Borders' tried to talk with me to persuide me to subscribe as a donor.

As a gentlemen, I listened to her sobbings for about five minutes. Afterwards I laughed and said 'you think Im a stupid fuck?' while shaking my head I walked away.

Fucking NGO trying to get money by providing some Stacy :feelsgah:

ofc they do desprate men will pay for the woman to have a good opion of them

lmao i do the exact same thing anytime someone approaches me to donate to their """cause"""

Should have offered to subscribe in exchange for a blowjob. Seems reasonable, given the way these chuggers whore themselves for a few shekels.

When I exited the train and walked through the station, some Stacy from 'Doctors without Borders' tried to talk with me to persuide me to subscribe as a donor.

As a gentlemen, I listened to her sobbings for about five minutes. Afterwards I laughed and said 'you think Im a stupid fuck?' while shaking my head I walked away.

Fucking NGO trying to get money by providing some Stacy :feelsgah:

Lol its probably the only time you will be approached.

This reminds of the time where I made one of those ladies from israel selling random bullshit in the mall cry. She was selling some facial cream or some face wash or some shit like that and called me over. I said "oh so you are going to give me a bath? nice" and let her put all that shit on my face. She tried her hardest to sell the product to me, even letting her her down in a sexy fashion while she was touching me.

After she was done she asked if I wanted to buy and I said "No, I was just here for the free bath, lol." She then called me an asshole and started crying. I was like "What is your problem." and she started complaining about how she worked so hard for a sale, blah, blah. I said "k, lol" and left.

If that happened to me today I probably would've been an ultra sleazeball and tried to manipulate her into sex, tbh tbh. She seemed pretty low IQ so it would've been easy.

Just say that you don't believe she gives a fuck about it