Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy finnaly ropes after one week of quartine !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

This stacy slut would've never let me go near her as a 5'8 currycell, after one week of what I have experienced my entire life she has roped! Truly shows that women are so strong and empowered!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshaha:

Stacy?! In what world?

And nothing of value was lost

And nothing of value was lost
This quaratine is predicted to go on until next year, just imagine how many beckys and stacies will rope because they cant handle staying inside for long periods of time :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

This quaratine is predicted to go on until next year, just imagine how many beckys and stacies will rope because they cant handle staying inside for long periods of time :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
I hope so.
Still ironic because they aren't dying from coronavirus, but instead they take their own lives before it hits them.

I hope so.
Still ironic because they aren't dying from coronavirus, but instead they take their own lives before it hits them.
Either one is LIFEFUEL :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

The memes are coming true:feelsmega::feelsbadman:

To me she is at least a 8/10
To most cucks she is like a 10, if she even acknowledged even one guy's existence here they would become fully bluepilled

Lifefuel indeed. Hopefully we’ll be seeing more thots roping over the next few weeks :feelsautistic:

If she became my girlfriend I would not become bluepilled, instead I would try to figure out her sinister plans.
If she cuddled next to me, while we were playing vidya - I would instantly become bluepilled.

"I-I-I have been indoors for a week. Life is truly meaningless."

That compared to a Neet who is indoors for about... months on end

"I-I-I have been indoors for a week. Life is truly meaningless."

That compared to a Neet who is indoors for about... months on end
And they also have social media chad's readily messaging them? While incels etc have no one apart from copes. Really shows how weak a foid's mind is.

And they also have social media chad's readily messaging them? While incels etc have no one apart from copes. Really shows how weak a foid's mind is.
Jfl. This food probably did it for attention and succeeded by accident

Too bad.

She would have made a fine addition to the basement collection...

:feelsgah:
corona chan takes another one

I read that, how fucking weak. Meanwhile we out here been spending years alone

She was an (((organ donor))).

Do you think she really had autism? Doubt.

Most people would choose to get shocked then be alone with their thoughts.
The world is built on spur of the moment thinking. Remember that NPC study they did that most people said they did not have an internal voice and where just reacting to stimulus.

More like a 5.5/10 and that is with the fake-upfrauding.
Lmfao. She's a stacy. Girls like her usually have thousands upon thousands of followers on Instagram and have literal famous celebrities and athletes sliding into her DMs regularly.

I don't know what fucking world she's a 5.5/10 to you. Have you ever actually looked at what the average girl looks like when you go out?

Lmfao. She's a stacy. Girls like her usually have thousands upon thousands of followers on Instagram and have literal famous celebrities and athletes sliding into her DMs regularly.

I don't know what fucking world she's a 5.5/10 to you. Have you ever actually looked at what the average girl looks like when you go out?
I see so many girls that fog her IRL. European girls are pretty af.

lol at killing yourself for something stupid like that

I found this based thread on CuckTears.

Fapfuel tbh

She probably experienced 1% of what being a truecel is like over a week or two. No fucking empathy for this spoiled trash.