Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy drops the n word niggers are going feral

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
that nigger looks ugly as shit

like his face is soooooooo large but his nostrils are like wide and flattened at the same time with a tiny ass mouth and gook eyes

it looks like hannibal lector when he cut that dude's face off and put it on as a mask

nigger is ugly as all sin

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

I remember this happening with a foid saying nigga in some rap video

Her excuse was, and I paraphrase: "I have soo much Black DNA Inside me that I have the pass" (she's not talking about genetics)

Probably the same case for this foid as well.

Last edited:
chad doesn't need to betabuxx

A foid with a personality less terrible than other foids tbh

We're all inundated with their "culture" in every facet of life, and the niggers are constantly saying "nigga/nigger" in their movies, rap, TV shows, everything, and then expect no one else to be able to say it. The rapper/singer niggers even bring people on stage to sing parts of their songs with "nigga" in the lyrics and then act shocked and outraged when they sing the lyrics of their own songs. Yes I am sure this will not foment resentment even in the NPCs, niggers.

I personally think the word niggA is tame since niggers use that word all the time casually

I would imagine there are way less blackcels in West available to betabuxx simply due to their community not emphasizing educational pathways, propensity for violent crimes and their general practice of promoting the media oversensationalization of low IQ thuggery over acting with common courtesy/decency. No wonder why she referred to the 'broke ass niggas' in her casual offhand remark with utter disdain and irreverence.

Last edited:
Lmao she didn't even use the hard R.

she's going to launch an OF after this for guys like you. It's so obvious that she's trying to get her audience from this and go viral.

:soy:: Muh Stacy is so based bro. Damn, she has an OF? Holy Shit!

:feelsclown:

Her nose caps her at HTB