Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy drives car into pool

The powER of watER..

Woman moment
AK 47 type II noBG

SHE WENT ER ON THAT POO-L

AK47s are more used and mainstream in these wars
Dude u sure 47s are still a thing ? They are long gone from production at least in Russia. Anyways I like 7,62x39 more than 5,45. 7,62x54R is my favourite though. It's a brutal caliber

Dude u sure 47s are still a thing ? They are long gone from production at least in Russia. Anyways I like 7,62x39 more than 5,45. 7,62x54R is my favourite though. It's a brutal caliber
There are tons circulating doofus

I wish I had fully automatic one under my bed just in case :feelsLSD:
AK 47 type II noBG

They are sexy AF and unlikely to jam, Always reliable and there are HEAPS of modifications aswell as folding stock that can make it a krinker aka krinkov smaller AK to bigger ak in a few secs, Foregrip and aim, Tons of goodness in one package to kill the kikes with!

View attachment 805968

They are sexy AF and unlikely to jam, Always reliable and there are HEAPS of modifications aswell as folding stock that can make it a krinker aka krinkov smaller AK to bigger ak in a few secs, Foregrip and aim, Tons of goodness in one package to kill the kikes with!
Based and killpilled. God bless Kalashnikov for bringing so much death in this world :feelsYall:

I hope the pool was okay

Best foid driver

water and physics are sexist

AKS and other Yugoslavian/German copies are still being used by insurgent groups. AK-74 is a bit harder to find.

Most women can't drive worth a shit anyway and yet all the cucks uphold their virtue by keeping us from telling them to their faces

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back