Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy Crashed Into My Car

Chimecho

Chimecho

Greycel
I was driving during work to go home. I just finished a job and was going to go enjoy lunch at home made by mom.

As I was driving home an Asian Stacy t boned my car obliterating it with her White Range Rover.

My car was a hovel, though it was my hovel. I had bought it ten years ago on a small grocery workers salary and loved it to death. Even though it was a shitty car, it was my shitty car and that’s what made me like it.

anyways since I have zero benefits I pretty much took out my Max sick days and had to show up for work the next Monday. In my state it allows me to sue.

my question is, should I try to sue the shit out of this rich Asian Stacy? Or am I going to lose because she is a chick and Asian? I am willing to liquidate some of my crypto for a lawyer.

my current injuries are a concussion, and I fractured a finger. Car is destroyed

Fight the legal battle brocel.

Fight the legal battle brocel.

Im actually seriously considering this. I feel though if I go to court since I’m a fucking incel and autistic as fuck that I’d lose to the Asian Rich pussy pass.

But I am sick and fucking tired of these fucking bitches fucking my shit up and then having to sit by and do nothing a fucking about it. She didn’t apologize.

That's it?

Mogging me why? I thought it was a good idea. I could do worst but I’m sleeping in bed so that was the first thing that came to mind

Im actually seriously considering this. I feel though if I go to court since I’m a fucking incel and autistic as fuck that I’d lose to the Asian Rich pussy pass.
Brocel, look up PTSD symptoms, go see psychologist, get yourself a diagnosis. It will come in useful in court.

did you and her exchange info and shit?
if not contact a lawyer asap

Sue the bitch. The new fun Court thing is to punish rich cunts...

Maybe it will work? Try to get a lawyer to do it on commission. Say 15%.
Save yer CRYPTO for REAL emergencies. Like replace your car if the court fails. Or old age. Or escape the ______.

So who was at fault?
Judging by your description it may have been either of you.
If you strongly feel she was at fault, go to a doctor asap and complain about a neck pain and intermittent dizziness after the accident. Of course, get in touch with a lawyer if things are more complicated.
Most cases don't actually end up in court - normally if she's clearly at fault, her insurance carrier would prefer to settle. Only one piece of advice here - never agree to their first offer on the spot if it ends up like this - it will be shitty anyway

I was driving during work to go home. I just finished a job and was going to go enjoy lunch at home made by mom.

As I was driving home an Asian Stacy t boned my car obliterating it with her White Range Rover.

My car was a hovel, though it was my hovel. I had bought it ten years ago on a small grocery workers salary and loved it to death. Even though it was a shitty car, it was my shitty car and that’s what made me like it.

anyways since I have zero benefits I pretty much took out my Max sick days and had to show up for work the next Monday. In my state it allows me to sue.

my question is, should I try to sue the shit out of this rich Asian Stacy? Or am I going to lose because she is a chick and Asian? I am willing to liquidate some of my crypto for a lawyer.

my current injuries are a concussion, and I fractured a finger. Car is destroyed
Being foid AND Asian? What did you expect from her driving skills?

slant-eyed bitches shouldn't be allowed to drive.

This proves that women shouldn't be allowed on the road.

@LastGerman

She didn’t apologize.
Wow, holes are truly the empathetic gender huh.

''I know I broke your car and I'm 100% responsible of it, but you aren't entitled to my apology sweetiee'' :feelsclown:

Wow, holes are truly the empathetic gender huh.

''I know I broke your car and I'm 100% responsible of it, but you aren't entitled to my apology sweetiee'' :feelsclown:
She probably didn't apologize because she is a worthless hole, but saying shit like "sorry" actually could have legal repercusions if he sues due to kind of admitting guilt of whatever. I've read about it online, but I don't think she did it because of that, but because she is a fucking cunt.

Damn right you fucking sue, smashed your property, your ability to get to work has been compromised, you have physical injuries & "emotional trauma" from the incident.
That's it?
I'd do more than that but to state what ain't worth the ban.

But I am sick and fucking tired of these fucking bitches fucking my shit up and then having to sit by and do nothing a fucking about it. She didn’t apologize.

Mogging me why? I thought it was a good idea. I could do worst but I’m sleeping in bed so that was the first thing that came to mind
Your lawyer would do the majority of the talking, you mostly just answer questions. The evidence should be the bulk of your case.

Last edited:
Brocel I'm not a lawyer and I have no doubt if you'd win, but I hope you do and claim every bit of bullshit so you can get a bit fat check from that idiot hole.

Noodlewhores are the most dangerous drivers on the road. Not even kidding.

Don't think of her as an "Asian Stacy"
Think of her as someone that crashed into you through their own negligence. You're going to need to be able to look them in the eye if you bring a case against them and it helps to not subtly pedestalize them @JosefMengelecel

It's worth a try taking this to court.

Just another waste of time that you have been inconvenienced with tbh

Noodlewhores are the most dangerous drivers on the road. Not even kidding.
They are hahaha I heard a story from my weed dealer back in.teh day his noode gf somehow totalled a car going straight on a motorway lol, just randomly crashed into the side barrier

Noodlewhore wanted your cock so bad she crashed her car into you.

:chad:

getting compensation from what was taken from you is just and good.Assuming she is the one at fault that is.Consulting a lawyer would do you good i think.

Sue her ass to Africa

Blackmail her into sexual favors

You need to show her women can't do everything they want and get away with it

So who was at fault?
Judging by your description it may have been either of you.
If you strongly feel she was at fault, go to a doctor asap and complain about a neck pain and intermittent dizziness after the accident. Of course, get in touch with a lawyer if things are more complicated.
Most cases don't actually end up in court - normally if she's clearly at fault, her insurance carrier would prefer to settle. Only one piece of advice here - never agree to their first offer on the spot if it ends up like this - it will be shitty anyway

100% her fault. I was at a green light she was coming from a side street, *[that had no green light) I think she was on her phone.

Spoke to a lawyer he made it sound like I would have to take time off work to get a good settlement. Problem is I’m a low paid wage slave so any money as loss of income would be negligible. Also was going to school part time looks like I failed most of my classes

Blue book value of my car is worthless

Literally should’ve beaten the shit out of her, it’s my only one regret.

Im going to attempt to sue anyways. I’ll post here if I ever end up getting a settlement but it’s probably years away.

sigh fuck it never gets better.

Im going to watch some Zach Bell

Im going to attempt to sue anyways. I’ll post here if I ever end up getting a settlement but it’s probably years away.
No harm in trying. Even if you don't win the case at least you tried instead of just sulking about it and letting it bother you too much in other ways.

Noodlewhores are the worst drivers among foids

100% her fault. I was at a green light she was coming from a side street, *[that had no green light) I think she was on her phone.

Spoke to a lawyer he made it sound like I would have to take time off work to get a good settlement. Problem is I’m a low paid wage slave so any money as loss of income would be negligible. Also was going to school part time looks like I failed most of my classes

Blue book value of my car is worthless

Literally should’ve beaten the shit out of her, it’s my only one regret.

sigh fuck it never gets better.

Im going to watch some Zach Bell
A based black would've beaten her ass then the media would say white ppl hate Asians or some shit.

Ain't got no time nor dime fo' no lawyer

View: https://voca.ro/16yR5WGcTa8x

Sue her. There is absolutely no way you can lose if you hire a competent lawyer.

Sue her. There is absolutely no way you can lose if you hire a competent lawyer.
Chances are she can hire better but yes still try.

The Unfortunate Fate of Us poor souls

Luckily Shit Like that didnt Happen yet , Dont have a Car Either .

Sue the bitch. The new fun Court thing is to punish rich cunts...

Maybe it will work? Try to get a lawyer to do it on commission. Say 15%.
Save yer CRYPTO for REAL emergencies. Like replace your car if the court fails. Or old age. Or escape the ______.

JFL at "sue her". It's not worth the stress, money, and time. Just go through the insurance companies. You are lucky that you weren't seriously hurt.

main-qimg-db9871a78121973ba1862da71021c4ff

Update on this one. Got ten thousand this week.

Was it worth it for a the shit I had to go through? Yeah. Did the Stacy pretty much get off Scott Free? Yea.

But atleast I did my part

Was it worth it for a the shit I had to go through? Yeah. Did the Stacy pretty much get off Scott Free? Yea.

Damn this took 2 years ?

Good for you

Two years for this

Jfl he was asking what to do with her