Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy camgirl dies while performing a sex act for cash money

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
hope-barden-pd.jpg

Disability worker Hope Barden, 21, was moonlighting as a webcam girl to make extra cash when pervert Jerome Dangar, 45, paid her to strangle herself — then watched as she suffocated in March 2018 without calling for help.

But Dangar — who police said encouraged Barden to perform increasingly dangerous sex acts during their three-month relationship — will never face charges after he was found dead in his prison cell on April 15 this year.

Authorities said he had been online when Barden died on March 15 and made no attempt to raise any emergency response when he saw she was in danger.

Source: https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/woman-dies-while-performing-degrading-webcam-sex-for-perv/

I usually strongly encourage everyone not to tip camgirls but this is money well spent, he even killed himself afterwards, fucking based Jerome

QONVIyz.gif

Also I like how they call him a pervert for paying her but shes not a whore for accepting it in the first place JFL

LOL They are saying it as if it was some sort of title you can obtain by studying at a university. Congratulations Sir, you are now a certified Master of Perversion.

LOL They are saying it as if it was some sort of title you can obtain by studying at a university. Congratulations Sir, you are now a certified Master of Perversion.

Let me guess, written by a foid or a jew?

Reminds me of Admiral Ozzel's death.

And meanwhile I cant get a match on Tinder... Women too busy with that E-thot lyfestyle

And meanwhile I cant get a match on Tinder... Women too busy with that E-thot lyfestyle

Yeah why be with a man that would love and care for you if you can be with deranged psychopaths that will pay you 3 Dollars a minute?

lol this is entirely her fault. she shouldn't have accepted anything at all but at the very least shouldn't have accepted requests that would potentially hurt her. what a dumb bitch jfl.

Also I like how they call him a pervert for paying her but shes not a whore for accepting it in the first place JFL
male sexuality is one of the most demonized things in society

Also JFL at calling her a Stacy.

Look at that Norwood, you could fry a couple of eggs on that fivehead

Relationship? What was he besides a viewer? Being a viewer doesn't make you in a relationship with her, no matter how badly you want it.

And she consented to the choking. Couldn't be that perverted if she likes it too. Unless she's a pervert? I'm sorry this accident happened, but accidental sex death happens all the time. It's tragic, but we don't start pointing finger and calling names.

There you have it boyos,foids are retarded enough to suffocate themselves JFL

Yet they will always blame the man.
They will pretend that its the man's fault that she chokes herself,as if he is some fucking Sith lord.

reposted, but thanks for making my day better mate

This is nice to hear

mustve been very low iq to kill herself unintentionally

also what did they expect the guy to do lol call the police? its not like it wouldve helped

Why should he have had to face any charges at all, he didn't even physically strangle her

Because she is a woman and not responsible for her actions. Women are always victims...
also what did they expect the guy to do lol call the police? its not like it wouldve helped

It would have taken them at least 60 minutes to find out her identity and drive to her and kick her door in so yeah there is simply nothing he could have done about it.

you know the west is over when the guy was imprisoned for paying a whore

Wait...
That whore was being promiscuous and he's the pervert?

He’s in jail for.. doing nothing? Inaction in this case should not be considered a crime. Is it a crime to not get sad when someone dies or is dying? Is it a crime to not feel empathy? Is it a crime to NOT CARE whether someone lives or dies? Who says you have to be a hero and spring into action at the drop of a hat when you see someone in distress?

also lol at the media calling him a creep and a pervert.. creep = ugly.. pervert = ugly.. do people really think there’s such a t hung as a male that’s not a “pervert”? Like sex isn’t what’s on a man;s mind 24/7? Like women have some other purpose/utility for men other than sex? Maybe their college degrees and careers lmao

this is 100000000% her fault.. the guy should not be blamed. Imagine roping and someone else being blamed for it

Obligatory nothing of value was lost

They always shame the orbiter and praise the whore. Also she stupid as fuck for strangling herself to death.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back