Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy at the grocery store

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Saw a Stacy at the store and I observed if she would avert her eyes as I walked near her and sure enough she did, as they always do. Well the next 2 times I saw her walking around the store I made sure to obviously look at her and give her an audible chuckle. It feels good to make Stacy feel uncomfortable.

run at her full speed and change direction at the last second at night :forcedsmile:

Saw a Stacy at the store and I observed if she would avert her eyes as I walked near her and sure enough she did, as they always do. Well the next 2 times I saw her walking around the store I made sure to obviously look at her and give her an audible chuckle. It feels good to make Stacy feel uncomfortable.
i went outside to pick up my uber eats order,and i waved at the based uber bro,but there were three brit stacies(more like beckies with lots of make up but whatever),and one of them thought for a second that i had waved at her,and she looked so confused. i still can't describe the look she gave me well. she look at the same time like a pitiful dog puzzled on what her owner will do next and at the same time her confusion seemed to make her look like she had a condescending expressionless face.it was honestly the weirdest and funniest thing i had ever seen. she then realized i had waved at the uber bro and not her but yeah. at least i wasn't arrested or humiliated by those three stacies.

I tend to just give Foids an "ew" face right back at them and give them a taste of their own medicine, they get confused because they think "Why did this ugly think I was Ugly?"
Foids are real insecure about their appearance if you do it right.

I kinda like the audible laugh and snicker because it can make them wonder what’s so funny about them.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nothing better than pissing off foids with your own existence. Best thing is that they want to kill you but they can't :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fart next to her and blame her

'Did you just fart? That's fucking gross'

Don't even try to be silent, rip assmax

I tend to just give Foids an "ew" face right back at them and give them a taste of their own medicine, they get confused because they think "Why did this ugly think I was Ugly?"

The other day I was waiting in line behind some Becky and she looked SO uncomfortable LOL fidgety, turning back towards me while glaring, flustered and flushed in the face while making a hissing type of sound displaying her annoyance with me standing behind her in line. Oh and she covered her ass with her purse the entire time. I laughed out loud and made sure she heard so she knows how ridiculous she was being. What an entitled cunt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nothing better than pissing off foids with your own existence. Best thing is that they want to kill you but they can't :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Really like when they see me look them up and down then laugh. They aren’t used to that, they don’t know the reason for the chuckle.

This one girl at work when we walk past each other she NEVER wants to say hi she just looks down at the floor and pretends I’m not there; but I always make sure to say hello to her. :feelsLSD:

I was also at the grocery store today.One foid with died black hair was rolling her eyes at me,i just looked at her like a trash that she was.The other one was a single mother,semi cute with big glasses who was acting like her kid is the center of the universe allowing it to scream.

The other day I was waiting in line behind some Becky and she looked SO uncomfortable LOL fidgety, turning back towards me while glaring, flustered and flushed in the face while making a hissing type of sound displaying her annoyance with me standing behind her in line. Oh and she covered her ass with her purse the entire time. I laughed out loud and made sure she heard so she knows how ridiculous she was being. What an entitled cunt
:lul::lul::lul::lul: stare at her next time

Based :feelshaha: