Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stacies will pimp their daughters out to Chad

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I was reading on the MGTOW sub the other day and some dudes were recounting tales of crazy women offering to let them fuck their daughters if it meant they would stay in a relationship with the roasties. This one dude said this chick offered to let him fuck her 2 toddlers and "teach them how to be women". Another guy said this chick said, "You can have my 16 year old daughter, but you have to wait for my 12 year old because she's not old enough yet". Pretty absurd how everyone makes such a huge deal about pedophilia, like it's worse than murder...unless you're Chad. Clown world.

Most of the child abusers are good looking chads who pump and dump roasties just to get close to her daughter and wait for the right moment to abuse her. But we are considered worst than hitler for having a bad opinion on internet about those shallow, haloblinded chadsexual foids. Jfl at this clown world.

Speaking of mgtow I remember reading this thread on their site. Go to page 1 and read from the beginning.

Only ugly males are considered pedos.

Chads cannot be considered a pedo by society. If Jeremy Meeks was guilty of child molestation society would still give him a free out of jail card.

ONLY UGLY MEN CAN BE PUNISHED FOR BEING PEDOS.. CHADS WILL NEVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Top tier degeneracy.

Women encourage degeneracy among other women, even their own kids. That’s why like 50% of brides at Bachelorette parties engage in some sort of sex act that night.

They will do anything for chad and they will do nothing for a sub8.

I don't believe the toddler story. I mean, people that fucked up do exist, but she would've had to have a number of obvious things wrong with her. I'm more inclined to believe that a parent is okay with their teenager being sexually active. Not their toddler.

Probably larp tbh because it's on reddit, but for real chads that definitely happens

I remember those stories. Well those like that in the news where the women were arrested and jailed. Have to be like 5 years ago since I heard a story like this in the news though.

Foids would do anything for a chad, anyway i think some of those mgtow are lying ngl, most of them are beta copers