Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stacies live on "just exist" mode; subhumans survive on "shouldn't exist at all" mode

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
Just got brutally mogged by two Stacies after going to get food from a place at university. Even though I heightmogged them both hard (obviously because they are foids) I was disrespected.

This one very conventionall attractive blonde Stacy wearing very tight, revaling (aka slutty) pink athletic clothing only passed by me ONE FUCKING time on the store and I instantly knew she hated even having to exist in the same universe as me. It was like a scene out of a fucking stereotypical 80's/90's drama comedy film. Literally she passed by me and even without me looking at her, I saw her eyes veer over to me, upper lip drawn back in a shockingly, almost comical, clear display of disgust and disdain. Then she quickly snapped her head back to the other side to avoid seeing me.

Fucking BROOTAL, can't even go to the damn store at university to buy myself food anymore. I just want to LDAR and NEET but wagie's gotta study amirite?

Buddy, I'm 5'4"... like many users here I'm short (and also ugly).

Many Stacies and HTB heightmog me (not all but many)

Just got brutally mogged by two Stacies after going to get food from a place at university. Even though I heightmogged them both hard (obviously because they are foids) I was disrespected.

This one very conventionall attractive blonde Stacy wearing very tight, revaling (aka slutty) pink athletic clothing only passed by me ONE FUCKING time on the store and I instantly knew she hated even having to exist in the same universe as me. It was like a scene out of a fucking stereotypical 80's/90's drama comedy film. Literally she passed by me and even without me looking at her, I saw her eyes veer over to me, upper lip drawn back in a shockingly, almost comical, clear display of disgust and disdain. Then she quickly snapped her head back to the other side to avoid seeing me.

Fucking BROOTAL, can't even go to the damn store at university to buy myself food anymore. I just want to LDAR and NEET but wagie's gotta study amirite?
How tall are you op?

I know that feeling :feelsrope:

More like foids in general live in just exist mode.

Buddy, I'm 5'4"... like many users here I'm short (and also ugly).

Many Stacies and HTB heightmog me (not all but many)
How tall are you op?
stopped reading
Buddy boyos, please understand I am also heightmogged by many foids as well. I am a pathetic 5'8, and in my area of the country I am considered a manlet. I cope with in-sole lifts which brings me to 5'10 and then I lied on my driver's license to say that I am 5'11, but it hardly changed anything in life. Maybe I was looked at like 1% better by others but 5'11 is still manlet to most people where I live.

The absolute bare MINIMUM acceptable height where I live is 6'2 and even then, that is pushing it. I know several subhumans at or near that height who cannot even get a crumb of coochie.

I just mentioned that they were quite short so as to emphasize how unfairly and discriminatory they acted towards me. The Overton Window for hypergamy has shifted so far that even the normies who I go to school with aren't getting anywhere with foids.

Plus many men will "mog" women in certain ways and still get nothing, especially given how so many men identify as or are categorized as incels. For example most men in general agemog women in general because we age slower than them in terms of cell turnover, skin cell cycle, collagen retainment, etc. Yet with women's astronomically high standards this still results in mass inceldom (which is why the agepill or agemaxxing is just a cope). Additionally this is why betabuxxing is still a thing many normies do; they moneymog/statusmog a foid and the foid takes advantage of this for an easy life while giving the normie almost nothing in return, sometimes even cucking him. Basically due to soyciety's standards anything beneficial to a man means virtually nothing if he isn't Chad or a betabuxxer.

So whatever you DO have as an incel doesn't matter. Looks and genetics determine all; there are no exceptions, and while height is a looks multiplier you cannot ascend as a subhuman even if you are like 1" or 2" taller than a foid. Simple as.

Last edited:
More like foids in general live in just exist mode.
This is true. But Stacies especially are given the best treatment of all, even above Chads and Gigachads. Therefore I chose to emphasize this.

Buddy boyos, please understand I am also heightmogged by many foids as well. I am a pathetic 5'8, and in my area of the country I am considered a manlet. I cope with in-sole lifts which brings me to 5'10 and then I lied on my driver's license to say that I am 5'11, but it hardly changed anything in life. Maybe I was looked at like 1% better by other but 5'11 is still manlet to most people where I live.

The absolute bare MINIMUM acceptable height where I live is 6'2 and even then, that is pushing it. I know several subhumans at or near that height who cannot even get a crumb of coochie.

I just mentioned that they were quite short so as to emphasize how unfairly and discriminatory they acted towards me. The Overton Window for hypergamy has shifted so far that even the normies who I go to school with aren't getting anywhere with foids.
wish i was 5’8

wish i was 5’8
Wear in-sole lifts to boost you by 2". Where I live that won't mean shit because unless you are 6'2 it's over for you. And only if you have good qualities elsewhere can you succeed at that height or taller. Height is not enough. Even ogremaxxers on other forums are struggling hard kek.

Just look at FACEandLMS, he's well over 6 feet tall, and had to literally talk to this ugly middle-aged obese single mother for months and then fly to her in America just get an ATTEMPT to fucking lose his virginity.

Buddy boyos, please understand I am also heightmogged by many foids as well. I am a pathetic 5'8, and in my area of the country I am considered a manlet. I cope with in-sole lifts which brings me to 5'10 and then I lied on my driver's license to say that I am 5'11, but it hardly changed anything in life. Maybe I was looked at like 1% better by others but 5'11 is still manlet to most people where I live.
F U
WRONG

Plus many men will "mog" women in certain ways and still get nothing, especially given how so many men identify as or are categorized as incels. For example most men in general agemog women in general because we age slower than them in terms of cell turnover, skin cell cycle, collagen retainment, etc. Yet with women's astronomically high standards this still results in mass inceldom (which is why the agepill or agemaxxing is just a cope). Additionally this is why betabuxxing is still a thing many normies do; they moneymog/statusmog a foid and the foid takes advantage of this for an easy life while giving the normie almost nothing in return, sometimes even cucking him. Basically due to soyciety's standards anything beneficial to a man means virtually nothing if he isn't Chad or a betabuxxer.

So whatever you DO have as an incel doesn't matter. Looks and genetics determine all; there are no exceptions, and while height is a looks multiplier you cannot ascend as a subhuman even if you are like 1" or 2" taller than a foid. Simple as.
Yeah, NO SHIT

F U

WRONG

Yeah, NO SHIT
You didn't even read what I said. Let me give you a summary: I DON’T LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE MY MANLET HEIGHT IS SUFFICIENT!!!

Attachments

• Heightpill.jpg
    Heightpill.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 17
You didn't even read what I said. Let me give you a summary: I DON’T LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE MY MANLET HEIGHT IS SUFFICIENT!!!
I did read it. I live in Central Europe, where average height is 5'11"... I'm 5'4... how tall are you? Like, honestly?

6'5" is not more common or uncommon than 5'4" here in Europe...

Look at the ground, I mean like laser focus, that's what I do, to avoid that.