Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacies "HIGH IQ" Strategy To Hide Their Profiles From BFs on Tinder

U

uninstall

Banned
-
just discovered it

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO?

THEY SET THEIR AGE TO SOMETHING RIDICULOUS - 70,80,100,200...ETC.

That way when their BFs or whoever searches for them they DO NOT FIND THEM.

I set my age limit to the max and saw many girls that before had their real age but now they aged to 100+

Lying degenerate filthy whores!!!
Flaming angry feels guy

Seen it before and wondered why they put 200 age lol

just discovered it

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO?

THEY SET THEIR AGE TO SOMETHING RIDICULOUS - 70,80,100,200...ETC.

That way when their BFs or whoever searches for them they DO NOT FIND THEM.

I set my age limit to the max and saw many girls that before had their real age but now they aged to 100+

but then guys who set their max age to 25 or whatever won't see them

Mont Blanc IQ observation

I doubt this as Chad isn't trying to find older females.

I think they do this to generally not get found, or because they're "playing" on Tinder.

Cheating is ok hun

The bfs also set their range to 100+. Men are more thirsty than women and swipe right on everything without looking. Low iq thread

I doubt this as Chad isn't trying to find older females.

I think they do this to generally not get found, or because they're "playing" on Tinder.

I caught a bitch that was 28 before

She is 100 now

The only explanation is this

MEN WILL SET THEIR AGE TO THE MAX

FOR SURE
The bfs also set their range to 100+. Men are more thirsty than women and swipe right on everything without looking. Low iq thread

possible but there's some protection at least

Holy this is really low IQ.
Btw if you guys ascended install a WiFi packet tracker at home you can catch your girl cheating sending tinder requests

all women are perfidious, capricious and dissimulating

If the boyfriend is on tinder then he's also probably going to cheat lol

you cannot set your age, tinder takes it from facebook

JFL at "high IQ" Stacey.

yeah one of my friends seen his gf on tinder. He's still with her, lol

Holy this is really low IQ.
Btw if you guys ascended install a WiFi packet tracker at home you can catch your girl cheating sending tinder requests

Finally a post with some useful information, there should be a little booklet created with tips and tricks like this, I remember hearing one from a MGTOW that i'll never use but I was still impressed by it, if you are married and getting divorced, pay for everything including the lawyers with a credit card, because when you guys split, not only does she get your wealth, she also legally gets the debt that comes with it too.

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/help/dividing-credit-card-debt-divorce-6000.php

"You can divorce your spouse, but unless you take extra steps to protect yourself, ditching debt from jointly held cards is more difficult. Credit card companies aren't bound by divorce decrees, so they can go after you for jointly incurred debt if your former spouse doesn't pay."

There are risks with it, but if you are on a revenge type scheme and you don't really give a fuck again, then this is a nice way to fuck the whore over if executed right.