Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacies can detect Incels like Dolphins detect torpedoes

FangaleWeedNWN

FangaleWeedNWN

Bronx Azov Battalion Member
Have you guys ever been clocked as an incel?

I was walking out of an anime merch store at my local mall, and I immediately get stopped by this stacy. She grabs me by the hand and says "before you leave I got a gift for you", and that " I've done this before" , ( I have never interacted with her, yet this bitch assumes im a regular who goes for this type of shit ). She takes my bag and said "what did you buy me" in her annoying ass voice. She moves me to her table and rubs some cream on my arm to remove dead skin. She's complimenting me, saying im handsome etc. But I know she is lying to make me buy their product, acting all cozy with me because I won't say no right away. She asks me did I like it and would I like to buy their dumb product, I decline and say I have no money. I get my bag of anime figures, and she asked me how much they were. I said 60$ and left.

I want to know why foids are just allowed to abuse incels in broad daylight. Other guys with girlfriends never get stopped, its always people like me, who they know they can use and abuse freely. This is the only time i've been touched by an attractive foid, I feel like I lost one of my H's of KHHV. They always target me, but this is the first time they forced me to do their shitty routine, incel abuse is real.

Just say no, show you have a backbone and not an easy target. But I get you and I’ve had the same problem

Just say no, show you have a backbone and not an easy target. But I get you and I’ve had the same problem
I usually say no, but this is the first time i've been grabbed and I didn't know how to react.

They want to find an excuse so that they can insult you when they already know the outcome of what you will say.

And they can detect guys with bigger sizes. I don't know how this happens but it's like they have a radar that detects a man with a bigger size. They look, assume i have a bigger size, and it turns out she is right.

idk, I'm in britain so there are no stacies here