Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacies At Uni

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
It starts at september. Stacy students were introducing their branch this month. My entire day ruined when I saw many stacies. I can't even imagine chads there. They will lifemog me everywhere. It will be a nightmare :feelsohgod:

Most of them are actually average beckies with makeup :feelsLSD:

Recently I went to the uni to submit my documents for admission to the master's program. THERE WERE SO FUCKING MANY ATTRACTIVE RUSSIAN FOIDS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: For fuck sake, it is just a nightmare, to be surrounded by all those cute toilets and being completely unattractive to them at the same time:feelsping::feelsping: No hugs, no dates, no sex, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING
anyway, I'm retarted, so I think that I won't pass entrance examination

You have a good time ahead of you with lots of partying and lots of sex

It starts at september. Stacy students were introducing their branch this month. My entire day ruined when I saw many stacies. I can't even imagine chads there. They will lifemog me everywhere. It will be a nightmare :feelsohgod:
Will you try to ascend?

you are jock athlete just drunk partymaxx

hayatını sikcekler daha dur :feelshaha:

Yes. But there wont be much stacies in my class because engineering. I will try to ascend with foids at campus.
Good luck :feelskek:

I will have to return to college in a month too. the worst part is, that I will be put in a new second year class. all these normalfags will have already formed friendships and know each other, I will just be the autistic loner again:reeeeee: at least in the past there were opportunities to get to know people when everyone is new, now I am thrown into absolute fire :worryfeels:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Those meat holes need rape and beating in every hole I will be seeing them next month :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
And they refuse to give me pleasure only chad and Tyrone

People will experience their first mature LTR while you will scream in agony in your dorm.

I'm also starting uni. Gotta mentally prepare myself for the brutal mogging that I'll most likely be enduring daily, you don't know it until you live it