Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacies are worse than terrorists

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I am of firm belief that Staceys share similar if not worse traits than terrorists

Although not outright murdering groups of people in cold blood by their own admission, they are inducing hate filled rage into the warped minds of the incel community forcing some of us to act out in fits of rage through no fault of our own, due to the years of torments brought upon us by stacies fucking chad.

At least with terrorism they do it due to their belief system, not condoning their actions however stacies only excuse is they want a different Chad's meat stick every weekend. In turn creating a soyciety of loser incels such as myself to rot away with no hope, with crusty tissue papers engulfing my floor, wishing I could live up to the expectations of Chad. Stacies perpetuate the notion that if youre not Chad youre not good enough.which we've been saying this whole time. They act up on it resulting in multiple mass kill sprees to be carried out upon them, and its not the fault of the killers, its the fault of the stacies and soyciety. And the statistics will only go up unless society changes their views on short ugly men!!!

Stacies perpetuate the notion that if youre not Chad youre not good enough.which we've been saying this whole time.
All toiletoids think that, not just Stacies.

stacy doesn't have as many partners as you might think.they are way more selective then your typical becky.also this reeks of a meme post.i wonder how long before you get banned.No ill feelings.i just suspect greycels more then most other members.

stacy doesn't have as many partners as you might think.they are way more selective then your typical becky.also this reeks of a meme post.i wonder how long before you get banned.No ill feelings.i just suspect greycels more then most other members.
Been some time since i last saw you :feelswhere:

Well somewhat satirical/overexaggerated to get my point across although everything im saying is true

holes are terrorists. we should execute one every time an incel ropes.

stacies are much nicer than normies or beckies tbh :feelsmage:

Half this fucking website is meme post disguised as serious post. Fuck this place

Been some time since i last saw you :feelswhere:
i probably won't remain here for much longer.i will probably come here more times though.i miss being with my brothers and at this point everyone should know this website is very "suspicious" and who comes here should know what they are getting into,so yeah.

i probably won't remain here for much longer.i will probably come here more times though.i miss being with my brothers and at this point everyone should know this website is very "suspicious" and who comes here should know what they are getting into,so yeah.
Dont incriminate yourself and you are good tbh :feelsjuice:

Dont incriminate yourself and you are good tbh :feelsjuice:
i didn't want to cause scandal(in the catholic sense) to my brothers and so i evaded this site for a while,but serge and his "suspicious" activity is well known,so i don't have to worry about it much these days.

i didn't want to cause scandal(in the catholic sense) to my brothers and so i evaded this site for a while,but serge and his "suspicious" activity is well known,so i don't have to worry about it much these days.
Burger? :feelsjuice:

What? Stacies are usually friendlier

Average and ugly femoids are usually the worst ones since they take their anger out on non-Chads due to trouble getting local Chad.

obvious bait post, just IT making alts to make this place look bad as usual