Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacies and Instagram - a story from Halloween

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
I am a 21 year old gymcel in California. I train about 3 to 4 times a week and also play Rugby (prop or flanker) recreationally.

I went to this Halloween party wearing dumbass costume this past weekend (didn’t wanna go but I had with the team). My high tier normie friend started talking to this foid from women’s waterpolo team, and she suggested that we come party at their house. I wasn’t really invited direct , but since my friend did, I was allowed to accompany.

At the house, I was introduced to some other foids from the same team - they were drunk so couldn’t see my ugly face clearly. I am usually pretty autistic, but I was drunk so my inhib was quite low and was able to talk with them. I asked for their IG and followed 4 of them. 3 of them followed me back.

However, this morning, one of them suddenly unfollowed me. Probably she just wanted a beta male like myself to follow her to boost her follower number. I’m expecting for the other two to unfollow me as well.

Has any of you had something similar happen to you? I’d like to hear.

Sincerely,

K

Absolutely fucking not because my life is nowhere near this interesting. I'm sorry one of them unfollowed you. But at least you have one woman following you. As opposed to me. Women don't follow me. They run from me. They shove their way past me.

Have I been to a party and asked several holes for their instagram? Nigger WHAT? Do you know where you are?

mogs me to infinity
Are you khhv?

Jump off a really tall building in gmod rp

jfl at going to halloween parties

Absolutely fucking not because my life is nowhere near this interesting. I'm sorry one of them unfollowed you. But at least you have one woman following you. As opposed to me. Women don't follow me. They run from me. They shove their way past me.
Did you ever ask foids to follow your Twitter

What kind of photos do you post on your Instagram ?
She probably ghosted you because your photos are ugly + they detect that you are poor.

What kind of photos do you post on your Instagram ?
She probably ghosted you because your photos are ugly + they detect that you are poor.
hahah
>incel
>fuckstagram
pick one

However, this morning, one of them suddenly unfollowed me. Probably she just wanted a beta male like myself to follow her to boost her follower number.
Relatable. Foids always do this shit to boost their numbers. That's why i never follow any foid on ig. Fuck these hypergamous holes

Is this an infiltrator doing their best to imitate an incel?

Have I been to a party and asked several holes for their instagram? Nigger WHAT? Do you know where you are?
I have never been given contact details by a foid

You are such a fakecel. One girl unfollows you kek. Meanwhile I have added 3 female classmates on facebook who I considered friends and they blocked me immediately.