Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Staceys & Beckies in Hollywood?

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I’m going to list the wollsing Hollywood actress and I want you tell if they are a Stacey or Becky or other?

-Margot Robbie
-Brie Larson
-Scarlett Johansson
-Elizabeth Olsen
-Renee Zelwegger
-Natalie Portman
-Kat Dennings
-Anne Hathaway
-Jennifer Aniston
-Angelina Jolie

> Remembering the names of actresses

(((Hollywood)))

Dont care tbh. Dont even watch movies often. Even when I do idc who plays the roles. As long as the character isnt butchered

I don't know a single (((Hollywood))) actress

-Margot Robbie - stacy
-Brie Larson - becky
-Scarlett Johansson - stacy
-Elizabeth Olsen - stacy
-Renee Zelwegger - becky
-Natalie Portman - Stacy
-Kat Dennings - becky
-Anne Hathaway - becky
-Jennifer Aniston - becky
-Angelina Jolie - becky

Stacy -Margot Robbie
Becky -Brie Larson
Stacy -Scarlett Johansson
Stacy -Elizabeth Olsen
Becky -Renee Zelwegger
Stacy -Natalie Portman
Becky -Kat Dennings
Stacy -Anne Hathaway
Becky -Jennifer Aniston
Becky -Angelina Jolie

-Margot Robbie - stacy
-Brie Larson - becky
-Elizabeth Olsen - becky
-Renee Zelwegger - becky
-Natalie Portman - stacy
-Kat Dennings - becky
-Anne Hathaway - becky
-Jennifer Aniston - stacy
-Angelina Jolie - stacy

-Margot Robbie
-Brie Larson
-Scarlett Johansson
-Elizabeth Olsen
-Renee Zelwegger
-Natalie Portman
-Kat Dennings
-Anne Hathaway
-Jennifer Aniston
-Angelina Jolie
Send them to gulag
full

-Margot Robbie - stacy
-Brie Larson - becky
-Elizabeth Olsen - becky
-Renee Zelwegger - becky
-Natalie Portman - stacy
-Kat Dennings - becky
-Anne Hathaway - becky
-Jennifer Aniston - stacy
-Angelina Jolie - stacy
I agree with most of them. Statusmaxxed beckies tend to reach stacy tier SMV due to the same status halo.

I agree with most of them. Statusmaxxed beckies tend to reach stacy tier SMV due to the same status halo.
Agreed. Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson are both quite talented in acting. Lost in translation is great movie that features Scarlett Johansson. Angelina Jolie is also a talented actor but has gone psycho. Jennifer Aniston is a shit actor but due to her good looks had rise to fame.
bcos you removed them

all i read are cumdumpsters

I’m going to list the wollsing Hollywood actress and I want you tell if they are a Stacey or Becky or other?

-Margot Robbie : A
-Brie Larson : Collection
-Scarlett Johansson : Of
-Elizabeth Olsen: Retarded
-Renee Zelwegger : Jew
-Natalie Portman : Controlled
-Kat Dennings : Promiscous
-Anne Hathaway : Degenerate
-Jennifer Aniston : Digusting
-Angelina Jolie : Cunts

Zyklon b them in meinkraft

-Margot Robbie: GigaStacy

-Brie Larson: Becky

-Scarlett Johansson: Becky (the world considers her a GigaStacy, but not me ie her looks don't cause my pecker to fill with blood and stiffen)

-Elizabeth Olsen: Becky

-Renee Zelwegger: Becky

-Natalie Portman: Stacy

-Kat Dennings: Becky

-Anne Hathaway: Becky

-Jennifer Aniston: Becky (the world and Jewish Hollywood considers her to be a mega Stacy and something so very great, but as far as I'm concerned she is quite possibly the single most boring woman that ever lived which would probably explain why she can't hold down a relationship). Though I will say she did at least two good things in her life ie the movie Leprechaun as well marrying/dating Justin Theroux who was awesome as Kevin Garvey in HBO's "The Leftovers" which only got three seasons due to the tarded nigger level IQ having idiot public.

-Angelina Jolie: The Stacy almost all Stacies aspire to be. The turbo, mega, hyper, giga Stacy of all Stacies. I don't say this as a huge fan of her's either. Fact of the matter is I watched her debut on the public stage via a now probably forgotten film called "Gia" that she starred in and while it was alright the movie was also a downer and didn't exactly set the world on fire. Fact of the matter is the only movie she's ever been in where I actually liked her and finally understood how so many people found her so attractive and worthwhile/memorable was a movie I consider a masterpiece that being Oliver Stone's "Alexander" about Alexander the Great. America hated the movie but the rest of the world loved it as I did proving that at least at that time the rest of the world + myself were the ones who had good taste. My country sadly failed me in it's appraisal of this movie. Anyway I digress, Angelina played Alexander's mother (Alexander played by Colin Ferrel) and had a distinct transylvanian accent for the role but regardless it all "worked" for me and I greatly enjoyed her scenes in the film and interactions with Colin Ferrel and Val Kilmer. Just about all the other movies she's been in have been utterly worthless to my tastes despite kind of being entertained and saddened by the "Gia" movie back when I was I think 15 years of age or around that. Oh yeah and though I was slightly turned on by Angelina's much younger bare naked titties in the movie "Gia" I don't think I ever rose to the desire to wack off to her or if I did it was never mercilessly so like I did to Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" (and probably her other film "Sliver" also) way back in my time as a teen viewing all this kinky shit.

Last edited:
only Stacies are Robbie, Hathaway, and Jolie, the rest are Beckies

all i read are cumdumpsters

Based

Even though I think your trash JFL
-Margot Robbie: GigaStacy

-Brie Larson: Becky

-Scarlett Johansson: Becky (the world considers her a GigaStacy, but not me ie her looks don't cause my pecker to fill with blood and stiffen)

-Elizabeth Olsen: Becky

-Renee Zelwegger: Becky

-Natalie Portman: Stacy

-Kat Dennings: Becky

-Anne Hathaway: Becky

-Jennifer Aniston: Becky (the world and Jewish Hollywood considers her to be a mega Stacy and something so very great, but as far as I'm concerned she is quite possibly the single most boring woman that ever lived which would probably explain why she can't hold down a relationship). Though I will say she did at least two good things in her life ie the movie Leprechaun as well marrying/dating Justin Theroux who was awesome as Kevin Garvey in HBO's "The Leftovers" which only got three seasons due to the tarded nigger level IQ having idiot public.

-Angelina Jolie: The Stacy almost all Stacies aspire to be. The turbo, mega, hyper, giga Stacy of all Stacies. I don't say this as a huge fan of her's either. Fact of the matter is I watched her debut on the public stage via a now probably forgotten film called "Gia" that she starred in and while it was alright the movie was also a downer and didn't exactly set the world on fire. Fact of the matter is the only movie she's ever been in where I actually liked her and finally understood how so many people found her so attractive and worthwhile/memorable was a movie I consider a masterpiece that being Oliver Stone's "Alexander" about Alexander the Great. America hated the movie but the rest of the world loved it as I did proving that at least at that time the rest of the world + myself were the ones who had good taste. My country sadly failed me in it's appraisal of this movie. Anyway I digress, Angelina played Alexander's mother (Alexander played by Colin Ferrel) and had a distinct transylvanian accent for the role but regardless it all "worked" for me and I greatly enjoyed her scenes in the film and interactions with Colin Ferrel and Val Kilmer. Just about all the other movies she's been in have been utterly worthless to my tastes despite kind of being entertained and saddened by the "Gia" movie back when I was I think 15 years of age or around that. Oh yeah and though I was slightly turned on by Angelina's much younger bare naked titties in the movie "Gia" I don't think I ever rose to the desire to wack off to her or if I did it was never mercilessly so like I did to Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" (and probably her other film "Sliver" also) way back in my time as a teen viewing all this kinky shit.

Holy just be obsessed with Angelina Jolie Theory

-Margot Robbie STACY
-Brie Larson BECKY
-Scarlett Johansson BECKY
-Elizabeth Olsen BECKY
-Renee Zelwegger BECKY
-Natalie Portman STACY
-Kat Dennings BECKY
-Anne Hathaway BECKY
-Jennifer Aniston BECKY
-Angelina Jolie BECKY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1