Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacey uses femcel to boost her Tinder profile

I

islamicincel

Veteran
cee3829c-1c34-4a69-999a-51995285c6aa-png.68659

>female

>human

pick one

I don’t see any humans.

Both would have partners.

this is a good way to prove to Neo-Nazi Chads that she has a compatible personality

Seems like fake profile. No foid would advertise her lookist views even though all of them are little hitlers on the inside.

probably would have gotten thousands of matches even without specifying which one she is

Both would have partners.
Veery true. As an Africancel, beauty standards are much lower there so it's not uncommon to get rejected by something that looks like her back home JFL. Even the lowest of the low can find a partner somehow somewhere, same can't be said for bottom of the barrel males :feelsrope:

Veery true. As an Africancel, beauty standards are much lower there so it's not uncommon to get rejected by something that looks like her back home JFL. Even the lowest of the low can find a partner somehow somewhere, same can't be said for bottom of the barrel males :feelsrope:

brutal :feelsbadman:

slant eyed bitch

lmao. the black one looks like a homo erectus from these education videos on evolution we saw in 10th grade