Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacey posts a story about her abusive chad

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★

Fucking hilarious shit XD

account created just to post that larp probly jfl

not even gonna read that reddit shit

Read this story and learn, this is why you don't help females.

What did the whiteknight cuck get for helping her? Absolutely fucking nothing, she never even thanked him, in fact she used him to get karma on reddit JFL

What did the abusive chad get? To be her boyfriend and he probably fucked her countless times, in fact she will probably even go back to him.

Never ever help a foid. No matter how much your cucked male instinct is telling you to do it for the chance of a whiff of her bacteria filled hole, resist that shit always.

All those upvotes...

Never ever help a foid. No matter how much your cucked male instinct is telling you to do it for the chance of a whiff of her bacteria filled hole, resist that shit always.

My (now-ex) was very drunk that night. I should’ve known better than to go out with him and his friends when they were that intoxicated.

Stopped reading after this. Complete degenerate whore probably covered in tattoos, smokes like a chimney, and goes to bars and clubs. Probably not the first time this guy smacked her around either. Just another normal western woman who grew up in a single mother or divorced household.

Look at all comments cucks trying to suck her ass. I swear i want to nuke reddit

What did the whiteknight cuck get for helping her? Absolutely fucking nothing, she never even thanked him, in fact she used him to get karma on reddit JFL

What did the abusive chad get? To be her boyfriend and he probably fucked her countless times, in fact she will probably even go back to him.

Me if I was there....

Also this.....

Some insight for all lurking bluepillers. He came to m’lady’s defense, called the cops on her abusive boyfriend, rescued her. Knight in shining armor right? There is NO version of reality where she EVER has sex with that guy. EVER. Her “thank you” is costless virtue signaling. She will go back to her abusive chad, or to a new abusive chad. The nice guys never win. I bet my soul that the white knight is a normie at BEST. Only two types of people know true female nature. Blackpilled incels and chads. they see female nature. Chads know female nature because it’s obvious to them. We know it out of necessity. the guys in the middle still think girls are ephemeral magical loving caring kind beings meant to be protected. They’ve never encountered true female nature and live in their bluepill bubble.

That nice guy might have saved her life.. will she reward him with anything of value? Value being genetic immortality/sexual access.. Hell no.. “teehee thank you so much great nice guy who called the cops on my abusive chad, you saved my life.. teehee sorry you’re just not type teehee I have different preferences, I’m gonna go drink a new tall hot abusive guy’s cum now.. but can you stay close so you can save me again when he tries to kill me? Teehee thanks so much you’re such a great guy you’re gonna make some girl very happy .. just not me or my friends though teehee”

She enjoyed being abused

reddit is full of numales

She enjoyed being abused

Women have the intelligence of that of a child, it still amazes me how everything a woman does is that of trying to boost her own social status or ego.

Gets with a dumb asshole chad, just so she can show off to others in person and online about how amazing SHE must be to pull such a great chad, EVERYTHING is always about her, everything a woman does is to better HER, remember that.

She then realises her stupidity, and posts an attention-seeking thread online, guaranteed she made another on social media sites as well to gain pity.

Don't worry incels, that chad clearly had a personality when she met him.

That Chad has a great personality and he's an interesting person

She should've been sent a bill for the cost of the police intervention. Law enforcement isn't cheap.

It was her fault for hanging around an abusive Chad.