Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stacey Looked at Me with Anger Because I Ignored Her

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
I live in a flat building. Opposite my flat used to live a 23-year-old white Stacey.

She looked like this: :feelsohh: :ahegao:
IMG 1937

One day, as I was heading out, the shemon appeared, walking down the corridor towards me. :shock: She was walking in my path but changed pathways to let me pass. I had no intention of moving for her. Dressed in a pink, comfy gym set that also slightly resembled pyjamas, she had a big cordial smile and made direct eye contact. I couldn’t remember the last time someone was so happy to see me. :cryfeels:

I completely froze up inside, managing only to keep a straight face. :worryfeels: I was too intimidated to look at the toilet, make eye contact, or even say ‘hello’. My body reacted as if I had encountered a genuine threat. I’d feel less intimidated if an angry Mike Tyson in his prime were charging at me. :feelsseriously:

I ignored the 4D-pig completely, refusing to look or acknowledge her presence as I walked past. Her eyes followed me with a very angry, disappointed glare. :foidSoy:

For those who say this was a chad-reaction, use common sense: why would a white Stacey desire me? I’m brown, socially awkward and an inch shorter than her - I’m 5”7’, she’s 5”8’. Her previous boyfriend was ginger, 6ft+, and abusive. I believe she was trying to be nice to quench the awkwardness since we live opposite each other and will inevitably cross paths again. :feelsUgh:

It’s well-discussed here that Staceys generally have no reason to be hostile to sub-5 males because they live life on bliss-mode, pitying and perceiving us as a lower-order sub-species. Beckys, on the other hand, are hostile because:
  1. They find us ugly but know deep down we’re their looksmatch.
  2. This realization makes them livid, as it implies they’re also average/sub-5, despite thinking they’re Staceys and deserving of Chads.

Last edited:
She was expecting you to be cordial and say hello. That's about it. Ofc when it didn't happen she felt disrespected and unseen. This kind of really comes down to entitlement, as many women feel entitled to attention.

Of course if an incel man stared at a woman and expected her to say "hello" and he made a post about it on reddit, every simp and woman under the sun would barrage the post with comments like "leave her alone you fucking entitled creep!!!"

Its just how the world works, women feel entitled to be entitled

I don't think she was mad because you ignored her boyo, she's mad that subhumans are allowed to roam freely

She was expecting you to be cordial and say hello. That's about it. Ofc when it didn't happen she felt disrespected and unseen. This kind of really comes down to entitlement, as many women feel entitled to attention.

Of course if an incel man stared at a woman and expected her to say "hello" and he made a post about it on reddit, every simp and woman under the sun would barrage the post with comments like "leave her alone you fucking entitled creep!!!"

Good point. I wonder what Redditors would say if I played victim and claimed a woman made me feel uncomfortable (which technically she did due to the death glare)

she has enough attention from chad already , don't beat yourself up over it

I don't think she was mad because you ignored her boyo, she's mad that subhumans are allowed to roam freely

She was expecting you to be cordial and say hello. That's about it.
Yep, that smile was nothing more than a "hello", she most likely just gave you that look because she was probably confused by your reaction.

I don't think it's the flex you think it is OP.

No, on paper it's 25+
But contextually it's infinite because a land whale can get more likes and attention than a male model
her smv is infinite but the quality after college drops so much its unreal
100+ body count for sure