Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacey kills CHAD, and does a shitty job trying to get away with it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdBgp7XS1BA

It's almost like she felt ENTITLED to get away with it because she has a vagina, and expects the simps to lay down and save her. She just assumes everyone is on her side, even her femcel cellmate. No surprised the femcel ratted her out.

It's also incredibly blackpilling:

"I gave him the nosejob he always wanted"
"If I couldn't kill him, at least he'd have a deformed face"

WHOA-- the story gets more interesting . . . while awaiting trial in jail she fell in love with a MtF tranny (who still prefers to be named "Richard") they married mid 2018. Makes sense . . . two mentally ill fucks who believe in their own lies

2021 10 15 01 34 28 Shayna Hubers Ryan Poston Murder   Mental Health  Personality   YouTube

Last edited:

Brutal jawmog.:feelsohgod:

Does this stacy happen to have slav ancestry?
Just wondering.. not trying to implying anything

Can't even ER right gotdamn women

Hundreds of simps will be all over her when she gets out
she probably has all kinds of donations off of jailbirds.com

She won't have to spend a dime during her 40 year run in the slammer. I would not be surprised is she's out before Martin Shkreli

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdBgp7XS1BA

It's almost like she felt ENTITLED to get away with it because she has a vagina, and expects the simps to lay down and save her. She just assumes everyone is on her side, even her femcel cellmate. No surprised the femcel ratted her out.

It's also incredibly blackpilling:

"I gave him the nosejob he always wanted"
"If I couldn't kill him, at least he'd have a deformed face"

WHOA-- the story gets more interesting . . . while awaiting trial in jail she fell in love with a MtF tranny (who still prefers to be named "Richard") they married mid 2018. Makes sense . . . two mentally ill fucks who believe in their own lies

View attachment 508229

thats why americans shouldnt alllow guns. the vast majority of them is too stupid and emotional to own guns

Where is the chad? This guy is pretty ugly, that's what happens when an incel ascend jfl

How and why did she kill him?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back