Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacey in the hobby store

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Should there be designated safe spaces for incels?

• Yes, this includes hobby stores, toy stores (only moms with children allowed), computer shops, etc

• No, women should be allowed everywhere

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
There's a hobby store I frequent. It's quite comfy and the owner looks like a truecel (don't know if he is). Very large man with an enormous beard, looks like Hagrid. I went when the Scarlet and Violet cards came out, and imagine my shock when sitting at the table was a Stacey playing some type of tabletop game with a few MTNs. She seemed very shy, though she was extremely attractive.

I just bought my card album, my Miraidon Elite Trainer Box and got the fuck out of there. If I was chad I would have gotten her number. She was probably dating one of those normies. Fuck I wish I had friends to play tabletop games with. They were all white, so even if I joined I'd be the token black nigger. It's over.

They shouldn't allow women into hobby stores. I damn near had a heart attack. They wouldn't allow men into a women's shelter. Hobby stores that sell Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, DnD, and related cards are safe spaces for incel men. It should be illegal for women to enter.

I hate going outside i feel that everyone especially young women are making fun of me, over for social anxietycels

agreed I hate seeing these bitches at places made for us nerd cels

Hobby stores are for limp wrist faggot nerds, unless ur like 15 you shouldnt go there no more

Do you play or just collect them? I wish I could buy but they are too expensive

You a nerd blud start selling drugs mate

Do you play or just collect them? I wish I could buy but they are too expensive
i collect. organizing them soothes my autistic systemizing desires

No hobby store for your face.