Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Stabbing in Germanistan

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★

Mohammed would be proud

L@mao German inviting Alluakbars into their country.

Based, when you re a cuck you deserve what you get :feelscomfy:

you can't throw zoo out a monkey

Last edited:
Import turd-world, become turd-world, simple as that.

We can all laugh at stuff such as this, until it ends up effecting us which it will.

I love how the cops keep screaming asking him to let the knife fall without firing a single shot.
In the US the police would already had emptied 2 full chargers on him.

Why can't we just eliminate these worthless mudslim apes from Europe?

That cop at 0:19 definitely takes his sissy-son to drag queen story hours.

The only Police officer who had the balls to shoot his gun was a sandnigger

Why can't we just eliminate these worthless mudslim apes from Europe?
Because

:feelskek:

In what city did that happen and when did this happen ?

Did the cop tackle the wrong guy? Blue jacket

Allahuakbar abu al knifer khan doing his thing

religion of peace! :heart::heart::heart:

Sandnigger should be shot in a pit too along with all the others. What's worse than a mudslime with power?

I do, but it doesnt change my opinion
Fair enough; I'm not trying to change anyones opinion because I mean:

trying-to.png
''

I just at least want others to see my POV.

The next President of Germcucks

Death to all gercucks slaves to the kike master.

We can all laugh at stuff such as this, until it ends up effecting us which it will.
The German that got stabbed compared islam to nazism as a proof of why islam is bad. This proves he's a cuck who hates his own kind

police isn't allowed to hold actual guns in germany?

Tbh this is where Americans mog Europeans. Migrants Ethnics aren't this brazen in USA since people will shoot them without mercy.

Imagine getting penetrated by Abdul

Beyond over

Why were they only trying to drag him off at the beginning jfl, what a shit response

I'm starting to appreciate the tripper-happy American cops. This sand nigger should have been tasered and shot the moment he was spotted wielding and swinging a knife.

:feelskek: Fuck yes, one of the police men got stabbed in the neck. What an utter retard he is

:feelskek: Fuck yes, one of the police men got stabbed in the neck. What an utter retard he is
What was he doing anyways? It looks like he mounted an innocent guy completely oblivious to the guy with the knife.

The German that got stabbed compared islam to nazism as a proof of why islam is bad. This proves he's a cuck who hates his own kind
Just a brainwashed idiot, his heart is most likely in the right place just completely misinformed about the JQ like most people. Still better than 90% of Europeans who are too pussy to speak up.

Just a brainwashed idiot, his heart is most likely in the right place just completely misinformed about the JQ like most people. Still better than 90% of Europeans who are too pussy to speak up.
He attacks islam, not race. He's cucmed beyond belief. Kicking islam put of germany isn't magically gonna get rid of the immigration or faggotry. He's no different than Tommy robinson

What was he doing anyways? It looks like he mounted an innocent guy completely oblivious to the guy with the knife.
He's a cuck he was scared to do anything to the migrant with the knife kek

Funnily enough the dude who shot him looks a lil bit turkish, then again maybe its tan or the camera video that looks like this.

The foids dragonborn scream "Knife away! Knife Away!'

Wtf is this shit brocel jfl fr :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wanted once to study in germany in the city of Mannheim, they have a darn good university there. I wish I had better grades and better points though. With this shit maybe happening on a larger scale less people wouldn't to study there and my hance of getting to be a student wouldn increase.