Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

St. Tropez banned again?

I guess he is gone forever now

That didn’t take long, kek.

giphy.gif

Bragging about his harem again maybe

2FC2CC1D E8E5 47C2 92E2 FC468D0A6BB5

@SergeantIncel I kinda wanna know.

bragging about his 15 ex-gf probably

he got banned because he made a thread yesterday about how he only got one kiss in the club. Then started making a big deal out of it and saying its over.

he got banned because he made a thread yesterday about how he only got one kiss in the club. Then started making a big deal out of it and saying its over.
What a dirty fakecel

thank God.

@Suicel what's wrong with you? You want him to change his mind?

He was on thin ice when he came back

Muh 15 gfs

Good riddance

Lol at not banning that garbage Normie that had multiple partners and sex and secretly brag and vent how he doesn't get pussy anymore lol

Oh I see. Just like two days after he got unbanned, what a bragging dumbass.

And yet he's banned again kek

Who the fuck keeps unbanning him? This isn't funny in the slightest, it's encouraging people to shitpost.

Bragging about the 6 blowjobs he received for free, suffice to say, he got quickly banned.

Good, hopefully its a perma ban now. I dont get what the point about coming to an incel forum to brag? Just fuck off, go post on BB or lookism or something