Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News St.Sigmacel is back

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
20200405 193732

20200405 193741

20200405 193752

Our favorite favellacel is back to spread the black pill mates!

This PSA was brought to you by cat loli pewpew.

This neet cannot live without screen shotting us 5 hours a day, probably doesnt even have a fucking job - i'm actually curious to know what he does, and if he's retarded because how tf does he screen shots us all the time.

This neet cannot live without screen shotting us 5 hours a day, probably doesnt even have a fucking job - i'm actually curious to know what he does, and if he's retarded because how tf does he screen shots us all the time.

He is an incel in denial

Must sell the reddit karma for shekels.

He is obviously retarded and extremely obsessed. Like seriously he watchdogs our forums even in Christmas and Valentines Day(so much for not an incel). It would be pitiful if it wasn't turbo cringe and ragefuel.
Though I wonder what forced him to take a break from his noble watchdog job last week.

the only reason this fag hasnt roped yet is cause the rope snaps due to his fuckton of soy fat

He's not a saint. Also, imagine spending so much time stalking a sad, lonely group of virgins online that your absence is a remarkable event.