Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St. Mediacel

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★

Brandon Clark. I personally like calling him the St. Mediacel. He doesn't appear short, has a good frame, good jawline, overall he's mid-tier normie at least, but the media framed him as an incel and pretty much correctly - he fought and got injured for the incel cause. Why he isn't part of our community, he should at least get a honorary sainthood in my opinion.

What did he do for the incel community? He killed that girl, but how is that for us?

Just searched up his name;
According to BuzzFeed News, Clark was continuing to post stories to his Instagram page while Utica Police were holding him at gunpoint. Some members of social media sites like 4Chan and on incel community pages have been celebrating Clark and praising him for killing Devins.

fuck this chad. If he were a real incel, the foid defense would be up such that a crime like this wouldn't be possible.

He is going to get assraped or killed, in prison.

fuck this chad. If he were a real incel, the foid defense would be up such that a crime like this wouldn't be possible.
A chad eliminated himself and an ewhore. Is there anything you would wish more for?

But srs, he gave us even more publicity lmao

he used to look much better. He is a low tier normie now