Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel St. Martyros

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I've tried meeting people at social events, I've tried the gym, I've tried the clubs, the bars, even PUA.

All of it for nothing. The only regret I have in my life is not rotting MORE than what I already have. I was so fucking stupid to think that I was ever going to change my situation.

And now I'm at a point where I've even become a militant rotter. Rotting is like my religion, it's almost like a sacred art. I finally get the meaning of life now, and the purpose of the universe. The purpose is simply to lay down and rot away, die in complete obscurity leaving nothing behind, no legacy, no children, NOTHING.

Bluepillers and Neitszche-types will tell you that rotting is "cowardice", that it's "shameful" and "degenerate".

The honest truth is that rotting to death is the bravest and noblest thing a person can do in his/her life, why? Because it goes entirely against the deepest core of your nature. Deep down you don't actually want to LDAR, you want to find a cute foid to creampie and have kids with, creating more entropy and death as a result, starting the ouroborical cycle yet again.

But something else within you tells you "enough of this madness", life, existence, if our senses really are giving us an objective representation of it, really is one, sick, boring, piece of shit joke.

As much as I admire optimalistic philosophy like that of Leibniz, and try to apply it to my every-day life, I can't help but feel like at the end of the day, it's just wishful thinking.

Ultimately, I think the ultra pessimistic philosophy of Schopenhauer is what wins the heart and the minds of the smartest, bravest, noblest of beings such as myself.

Therefore, it is my conclusion that what I'm doing, rotting away into obscurity, is simply the last stage of perfection that my soul has to go through. Accepting its (seeming?) annihilation with the body, completely destroying any potential harm/suffering/death to any life that my body might have created if it were to have found a suitable partner.

My mechanical body has simply no choice but to follow the divine command of my soul, and my soul itself programed in its willing by potentially God himself.

This, you could interpret as GOD HIMSELF realizing that existence itself is a giant failure of his own making, and that he should've kept it completely un-manifested.

This phenomenon, seen in the few people brave enough to accept this ultimate and potentially universal philosophy, is called in the deep, esoteric teachings... as GOD'S EGO DEATH.

-St. Martyros

Any sub8 sub6ft male who is going to the clubs is setting himself for failure, especially in the west

I even saw tall gymmaxxed guys who would be considered “chads” in the 2000s get brutally rejected a few times by literal landwhales in the clubs (i go there sometimes to gropemaxx), you have no idea how bad it is where I live, if these guys struggle how the fuck a sub5 manlet is going to ascend? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In 2022, what was considered “chad” a decade or two ago is barely average these days, 6’1-6ft is the average zoomer height these days, the standards are rising as we speak day by day

the day where you need to be 7ft 7% bodyfat gigachad who makes 7 figures A MONTH just to get match from an old landwhale on tinder is not too far from us. If you are still KHHV and reading this message, you will NEVER ascend, the game is getting more rigged and more ridiculous, just LDAR and do not bother even going outside, you will just embarrass yourself and get into troubles IT NEVER BEGAN :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
where do you even live? not even Taiwan is that bad

I ain’t gonna doxx myself but let’s put it this way nigga - even 6ft-6’1 gymmaxxed white chads with BMWs and Mercedes are struggling here and competing for landwhales on tinder, the competition is WAY too fierce and you cannot afford to be even average

Literally everyone (especially zoomers) is AT LEAST 6ft-6’1, chadlite to chad face, eboymaxxed, gymmaxxed (sometimes are evem roidmaxxed), fashionmaxxed (designer clothes, gold chains), carmaxxed (lamborghinis, ferraris, royces sometimes even bugattis, BMW, Porsche and Mercedes are middle class family cars) and these niggas are all YOUNG ZOOMERS

Some if the guys here if I post them you would call them slayers and chads but in reality, most have laycount of 1-3 foids at best, some are even virgins and a few are even KHHV, there are literal tall gymmaxxed chads here where i live who are KHHV for fuck sake

Taiwan is paradise compared to the west, if you will ever come to any western big city you will rope 100%, the wealthier the area the worst it is:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What about 5'8'' people with Lambos?

No chance nigga, especially as a rice
Maybe if you were 6ft+ and kpopmaxxed you could get a becky single mother with 5 kids on tinder

But for you you are INVISIBLE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I mean there?

Any sub8 sub6ft male who is going to the clubs is setting himself for failure, especially in the west

I even saw tall gymmaxxed guys who would be considered “chads” in the 2000s get brutally rejected a few times by literal landwhales in the clubs (i go there sometimes to gropemaxx), you have no idea how bad it is where I live, if these guys struggle how the fuck a sub5 manlet is going to ascend? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In 2022, what was considered “chad” a decade or two ago is barely average these days, 6’1-6ft is the average zoomer height these days, the standards are rising as we speak day by day

the day where you need to be 7ft 7% bodyfat gigachad who makes 7 figures A MONTH just to get match from an old landwhale on tinder is not too far from us. If you are still KHHV and reading this message, you will NEVER ascend, the game is getting more rigged and more ridiculous, just LDAR and do not bother even going outside, you will just embarrass yourself and get into troubles IT NEVER BEGAN :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

View: https://youtu.be/riHFy3e-wds

St.Martyros reaching for enlightenment:feelsaww: