Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

St.M.Lepine(pbuh) tried to protect us from this

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Marclepine.jpg
emma-watson-feminism.jpg

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn7SgrsIHqA[/video]

He was a messenger from God, a prophet.

I don't disagree with what she says, but I feel that she's a dumb cunt just spewing things she doesn't necessarily believe in.

retarded_dumbshit said:
I don't disagree with what she says, but I feel that she's a dumb cunt just spewing things she doesn't necessarily believe in.

so you believe in gender equality?

nausea said:
so you believe in gender equality?

had i been born a woman i wouldnt like some dick bossing me around just because he was born a male. same reason why i don't think certain races should have more rights than others. we don't choose how we're born. you didn't choose having a dick and balls.

i am certain that there are women smarter than me and you, and if you don't think so i believe you're a fool. I judge people on an individual basis.

yeah, he was ahead of his time.

retarded_dumbshit said:
had i been born a woman i wouldnt like some dick bossing me around just because he was born a male. same reason why i don't think certain races should have more rights than others. we don't choose how we're born. you didn't choose having a dick and balls.

i am certain that there are women smarter than me and you, and if you don't think so i believe you're a fool. I judge people on an individual basis.

guess today you feel bad, it happens

you will recover soon

nausea said:
guess today you feel bad, it happens

you will recover soon

i mean everything that I said. I don't appreciate your response.

I'm not 100% white, so in a sense I can see the women side of this issue, if you will. there are plenty of people that would and do look down at me just because i'm not white, in the same way that a lot of incels look down on women just because they're female, but I know for a fact that a lot of those people that shit on me because I'm not white are more often than not, irrational.

let me ask you something, do you actually believe that you're smarter than 100% of women that have ever lived?

retarded_dumbshit said:

Universal allotment of opportunity is necessary in demonstrating innate inequalities across aggregate populations. It might actually validate anti-femoid rhetoric if they consistently perform at a lower level than men.

I prefer to sit back and watch them contradict their own ideology.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i mean everything that I said. I don't appreciate your response.

I'm not 100% white, so in a sense I can see the women side of this issue, if you will. there are plenty of people that would and do look down at me just because i'm not white, in the same way that a lot of incels look down on women just because they're female, but I know for a fact that a lot of those people that shit on me because I'm not white are more often than not, irrational.

let me ask you something, do you actually believe that you're smarter than 100% of women that have ever lived?

genders and races are different things, why you mix them now

smarter? is that even a question?

dardycunt said:
Universal allotment of opportunity is necessary in demonstrating innate inequalities across aggregate populations. It might actually validate anti-femoid rhetoric if they consistently perform at a lower level than men.

I prefer to sit back and watch them contradict their own ideology.

fine by me. those who can prove themselves as capable should be the ones holding positions of power in our society, regardless of gender or race.

retarded_dumbshit said:
fine by me. those who can prove themselves as capable should be the ones holding positions of power in our society, regardless of gender or race.

please, take a break

nausea said:
genders and races are different things, why you mix them now

smarter? is that even a question?

>genders and races are different things, why you mix them now

because there are people who would argue that non-whites are not as capable as whites just because of their race, just like there are people who would argue that all men are more competent than women just because of their sex. it's the same type of equality issue.

>smarter? is that even a question?

yes, it is. I'm not even going to argue with you about this because I know we'll get nowhere, I just want to say that while men and women are obviously very different, the notion of thinking that literally all women are dumber than all men is whacky.

retarded_dumbshit said:

because there are people who would argue that non-whites are not as capable as whites just because of their race, just like there are people who would argue that all men are more competent than women just because of their sex. it's the same type of equality issue.

yes, it is. I'm not even going to argue with you about this because I know we'll get nowhere, I just want to say that while men and women are obviously very different, the notion of thinking that literally all women are dumber than all men is whacky.

I wanna reply BUT I do not want to be banned for "proselytising", where's the line?

retarded_dumbshit said:

Men and women think differently. Female thought patterns are not as logical as a mans. They are not as capable of the same sort of loyalty and sense of duty. They just aren't wired for it. I would much rather have a man that's an entire standard deviation less intelligent than any given woman running things than the woman because of this reason. 

I do not think that this line of thinking is anywhere near "racist" though. The only difference in thought patterns between races are cultural. A black man is just as willing to be loyal and honour bound as a white man.

nausea said:
I wanna reply BUT I do not want to be banned for "proselytising", where's the line?

that rule is mostly reserved for people that come in here preaching their bluepillls (pls no ban)).

you're not going to get banned for claming women are inferior, that is unless we suspect you're an inceltears troll or something.

WarmIncelation said:
Men and women think differently. Female thought patterns are not as logical as a mans. They are not as capable of the same sort of loyalty and sense of duty. They just aren't wired for it. I would much rather have a man that's an entire standard deviation less intelligent than any given woman running things than the woman because of this reason. 

I do not think that this line of thinking is anywhere near "racist" though. The only difference in thought patterns between races are cultural. A black man is just as willing to be loyal and honour bound as a white man.

>Female thought patterns are not as logical as a mans.

normally, but that doesn't mean that all females are dumber than all men. maybe men are smarter than women on average, but what about those extraordinary women? how would you feel if you had a vagina and were reading this conversation? i've seen several women claiming that they wished they were men because of their perceived (real or not, not the point) inferiority and how they hate being females because they seem to understand that men are the rational sex.

>The only difference in thought patterns between races are cultural. A black man is just as willing to be loyal and honour bound as a white man.

according to you. there are plenty of people that would challenge that and say that white people are inherently better than all other races with data to back that up with.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>Female thought patterns are not as logical as a mans.

normally, but that doesn't mean that all females are dumber than all men. maybe men are smarter than women on average, but what about those extraordinary women? how would you feel if you had a vagina and were reading this conversation? i've seen several women claiming that they wished they were men because of their perceived (real or not, not the point) inferiority and how they hate being females because they seem to understand that men are the rational sex.

>The only difference in thought patterns between races are cultural. A black man is just as willing to be loyal and honour bound as a white man.

according to you. there are plenty of people that would challenge that and say that white people are inherently better than all other races with data to back that up with.

Interestingly enough women are average. If you look where both men and women fall on a Bell
Curve of intelligence women cluster around the Middle where as men are more spread across the board. There are more dumb men than women but more smart men than women. 

As for the whole race thing I tend to look at averages. There is definitely an issue with crime and iq across the different races. But that's probably cultural if you ask me.

retarded_dumbshit said:
that rule is mostly reserved for people that come in here preaching their bluepillls (pls no ban)).

you're not going to get banned for claming women are inferior, that is unless we suspect you're an inceltears troll or something.

I believe you are under the influence of ...

please take care of yourself, listen to this , doesn't matter religion

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCGQx-Gqk8[/video]

retarded_dumbshit said:
 I'm not even going to argue with you about this because I know we'll get nowhere

you will get to feel better, see?

Why is EW so subhuman. She is one of the most unattractive british chicks I have ever seen.

who is the best incel mass shooter

no Elliot please

Emma Watson's face would be much improved with a cupful of acid.

mikepence said:

no Elliot please

Lépine was just a psychopath. My personal favorites are 1) Cho Seung-hui, and 2) Pekka-Eric Auvinen. The latter would probably have outperformed the former in the same context.

retarded_dumbshit said:
I don't disagree with what she says

found the cuck.

gtfo, normie

dardycunt said:
mikepence said:
no Elliot please
Lépine was just a psychopath. My personal favorites are 1) Cho Seung-hui, and 2) Pekka-Eric Auvinen. The latter would probably have outperformed the former in the same context.
dardycunt said:
mikepence said:
no Elliot please

cho was interesting but also absolutely insane. I don't even know what he meant by his manifesto. Pekka and the other finnish dude were alright but they were kind of just columbine clones.

my favorite is probably breivik because his was so sophisticated and impressive even though he was working completely alone(though I don't know if he was incel). even though paddock is my profile pic there's just so little information on who the hell he was, plus with all the shit with the timelines and whatever. he has the bonus of that insane interview his brother gave after the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow

mikepence said:
cho was interesting but also absolutely insane. I don't even know what he meant by his manifesto. Pekka and the other finnish dude were alright but they were kind of just columbine clones.

my favorite is probably breivik because his was so sophisticated and impressive even though he was working completely alone(though I don't know if he was incel). even though paddock is my profile pic there's just so little information on who the hell he was, plus with all the shit with the timelines and whatever. he has the bonus of that insane interview his brother gave after the shooting

Removing kill count from the equation, I would have to say that Cho Seung-hui is the boss of them all. Like some other shooters, he had a little inspiration from the Columbine geeks but he truly made his manifesto and his ideology his own. He is a literary genius. Psychopathic shooters are boring but the truly insane ones are the best.

Breivik incited some degree of discomfort with the women with whom he interacted though I would wager that was primarily due to him revealing his power level.

I wish ER actually massacred the sorority, that would have been legendary. Imagine the sheer amount of global butthurt as white knights all around the world mourn the loss of pussy to pathetically orbit around.

dardycunt said:
mikepence said:
Removing kill count from the equation, I would have to say that Cho Seung-hui is the boss of them all. Like some other shooters, he had a little inspiration from the Columbine geeks but he truly made his manifesto and his ideology his own. He is a literary genius. Psychopathic shooters are boring but the truly insane ones are the best.
Breivik incited some degree of discomfort with the women with whom he interacted though I would wager that was primarily due to him revealing his power level.
I wish ER actually massacred the sorority, that would have been legendary. Imagine the sheer amount of global butthurt as white knights all around the world mourn the loss of pussy to pathetically orbit around.

Some of the shit Cho did was pretty funny. Apparently he would just introduce himself as "Question Mark", he told his brother(think it was his brother) that he was on vacation with Vladimir Putin, and ofc there's that play he wrote.
The most incel mass shooter though besides ER that I can think of is probably Lanza(though I definitely disagree with what he did.) He was a complete NEET who hated women, yet I don't agree with targeting a fucking elementary school.

I honestly have no idea how ER didn't get into the sorority. He just knocked on the door and it was locked, but couldn't he have just shot through a window? Isla Vista was extremely underwhelming and he could have killed so many more people if he had just actually planned more and not just sped through the streets with a small BMW spraying and praying.

mikepence said:
Some of the shit Cho did was pretty funny. Apparently he would just introduce himself as "Question Mark", he told his brother(think it was his brother) that he was on vacation with Vladimir Putin, and ofc there's that play he wrote.
The most incel mass shooter though besides ER that I can think of is probably Lanza(though I definitely disagree with what he did.) He was a complete NEET who hated women, yet I don't agree with targeting a fucking elementary school.

I honestly have no idea how ER didn't get into the sorority. He just knocked on the door and it was locked, but couldn't he have just shot through a window? Isla Vista was extremely underwhelming and he could have killed so many more people if he had just actually planned more and not just sped through the streets with a small BMW spraying and praying.

I am not very acquainted with Adam Lanza, your description piques my interest though. School shootings are becoming passé, I wish people could be just a little more inventive and target, I don't know, a train station or a political convention. It has been mentioned that Auvinen considered going ER at the Finnish parliament or a shopping center.

Lanza should have gone ER at a frat party. It is sad that ER's day of retribution has been planned for quite some time but he didn't even bother to engage in rehearsing his route or ensuring that he could actually gain access to his targets in the first place.

There should be some sort of metric that quantifies each mass murderer's impact based on attributes like kill count, quality of manifesto and ideology, memeability, online presence, hilarity of extant content, gender ratio of victims, etc.