Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over St. Elliot’s Day is coming to an end.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s 11:57 PM as I’m typing this. It’s been a fun day with you all, I loved all the memes, all the jokes, all the jubilance today. It was a lot of fun. But now, in a few short minutes, the day will end, many of our avatars (mine included) will revert back to their old one, and we will have to wait another year. Here’s to another year of great fun and memes, and here’s to hoping that we will be engaging in festivities on this day next year.

It’s 11:57 PM as I’m typing this. It’s been a fun day with you all, I loved all the memes, all the jokes, all the jubilance today. It was a lot of fun. But now, in a few short minutes, the day will end, many of our avatars (mine included) will revert back to their old one, and we will have to wait another year. Here’s to another year of great fun and memes, and here’s to hoping that we will be engaging in festivities on this day next year.
aye

Fuck St Elliots Day is over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ah mannnn ... is it time to stop pouring the vanilla latte's ?

I cant wait for next year

All good things must come to an end.

find it interesting how in his manifesto he said may 24th but did it on may 23rd, it was late at night pacific time so in most other time zones it was 24th i guess

My avatar will never change. I rep Elliot for life bro :feelslala: