Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal St. chincel

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
My "jaw" looks just like this guy's:fuk::fuk::fuk:

No way would she rebuff another foid like that

What a bitch Mother, help your fucking kid you cunt

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Guess they wouldn't help a burn victim with facial reconstruction, because "all I see here is a handsome young man". This is some next level delusion that makes these people think they're helping, but in fact they're making situation much worse.

brutal chinpill

d7wo4fgpbbf41.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Guess they wouldn't help a burn victim with facial reconstruction, because "all I see here is a handsome young man". This is some next level delusion that makes these people think they're helping, but in fact they're making situation much worse.
Yeah right
What a bitch Mother, help your fucking kid you cunt
Agreed

"I know that you were bullied because of your appearance , but i think you are ok so deal with it"
The absolute state of women in healthcare

this guys needs to save up money himself and go to korea or some cheap country.

virtue signaling for the camera

i was told the exact same thing years ago when I tried to get treatment for severe acne scars and keloids. same type of middle aged white woman. to be fair they probably grew up in a traditional christian family where lookism and hypergamy aren't as insane as it is today due to social media and online dating.

Mom: All I see is a handsome guy

Same mom back in highschool: *rejects guy for being chinlet