Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel St. BlackOps4Chad mogs you

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
Let’s be real here jfl if you believe you mog StBlackOps4chad he is risen from the rope he ascended and has come again in his final form. He’s 6’2 if you’re below 5’10 he MOGS you

JFL if you believe you can race french carts and statusmaxx with world cup glory

he hath spoken to us on dear hallows eve together with hammolosus he will make an account here and MOG us i swear. The end of times when his account is created is near and the final mogging comes, praise be him

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if he mogs me. He's a saint and God, of course he would mog us.

I wouldn't mind if he mogs me. He's a saint and God, of course he would mog us.
it was written in the prophecy brother, he hath ascended to mog us from the grave we must simply accept his divine mogging

blackops4chad (pbuh)

France is also a manlet country so at his height it's impossible not to get laid unless you are facially deformed.

When someone is taller than you, he automatically mogs you, no matter how good looking you are.
Also his face just looks normal to me. I see tall guys with such a face in everyday life.

Face > height.

He, like Christ, returned in a Heavenly form. I merely want to be like Him, not greater.

When someone is taller than you, he automatically mogs you, no matter how good looking you are.
Also his face just looks normal to me. I see tall guys with such a face in everyday life.

tbh he's only 6'2 because his head is so long.