Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL St. Back2Schoolcel posts on r/shortguys.

i don't even know how he has the mental fortitude to have a friend group and go out in public. i'd feel embarassed and too scared to

i don't even know how he has the mental fortitude to have a friend group and go out in public. i'd feel embarassed and too scared to
Just LARP as a middle schooler theory. :feelskek:

if he only was tall...

Did all the maxxing possible only to find out there's no gym for your height.

He's the guy other manlets are friends with just to mog him

Brutal. He pretty much has everything going for him except his height.

It's his personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He literally takes pictures with 6'4 guys.

I have that as a fat guy, whenever I go out people judge me for being fat and many laugh at me. Now let alone being short which is even more ostracised.

with a face like that LL will save his life

So brootal with that face he wouldve been chad

You could have a gigachad face, but it's still over at 5ft 3. I really feel bad for turbo manlets. He will need to move to the Philippines.

I would trade places with him, if I had that face at least I could get friends and promotions at work despite being two acorns tall

He face mogs all of his friends in the last pic, shame about the height.

JFL this is probably the worst flaw that he could've gotten. The one limb lengthening surgery that he needs to ascend will cost him his kidneys, the post-op recovery will be excruciatingly painful and even then limb lengthening will only add up to 3-4 inches to his height, unless he gets a 2nd surgery, so he'll still be considered relatively short

brutal turbomanletpill

so fucking brutal. i feel genuinely sad for him

No way that's 5'3. He is more like 5'0