Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill St. Augustine of Hippo on women

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Now if the woman was not made for the man to be his helper in begetting children, in what was she to help him? She was not to till the earth with him, for there was not yet any toil to make help necessary. If there were any such need, a male helper would be better, and the same could be said of the comfort of another’s presence if Adam were perhaps weary of solitude. How much more agreeably could two male friends, rather than a man and a woman, enjoy companionship and conversation in a life shared together. And if they had to make an arrangement in their common life for one to command and the other to obey in order to make sure that opposing wills would not disrupt the peace of the household, there would have been proper rank to assure this, since one would be created first and the other second, and this would be further reinforced if the second were made from the first, as was the case with the woman. Surely no one will say that God was able to make from the rib of the man only a woman and not also a man if He had wished to do so. Consequently, I do not see in what sense the woman was made as a helper for the man if not for the sake of bearing children.

Everyone,even foids,knows deep inside that this is the truth.
That women are virtually useless in any field except child-bearing and they should stick with it.

Its the rise of technology,welfare state and condoms that make women 'able' to 'work'.Not nature,but rather artificial inventions of men.

Fuck children. Cute adorable loli waifu of culture is behelper in enlightenment. But femoids are not like that, just disguusting nagging slutty creatures

Yeah this is 100% true why did god even create them anyway, there of no use for the world other than sex in which I can never have

That women are virtually useless in any field except child-bearing and they should stick with it.

Its the rise of technology,welfare state and condoms that make women 'able' to 'work'.Not nature,but rather artificial inventions of men.

It's so ridiculous when women in the West are constantly like "we can do this, we can do that." Yes, sure you can, but so can men. So why exactly do we need women studying and wasting time for things that men can do? Is there a shortage of men or something?

Meanwhile men can't have children instead of women so they can't fix the birth rate problem. Again, I'm not even complaining that the degenerate West has low birth rates, I'm just pointing out how dysfunctional their society is.

Just cause people know its the truth doesnt mean they give a shit. They will do what is most beneficial to them.
Sleeping around with chad and being a single mother is the way they get most fulfillment. I dont understand the point of this thread. Cause they are still having children, and just like men prefer each others company, they prefer female friends.

No longer do they need a husband's provision or protection since we live in a safe world where they can work comfy desk jobs so they dont have to be stuck with one man and can now do what theyve always wanted to, attention whoring and sleep with multiple chads, while also having children. Now, if they want protection they can ask wk or cops, money ask daddy govt for welfare, companion and sex? Chad / chadlite, so were fucked, just 30-40% of men could fulfill all womens need for men. Nature is cruel. There is an excess of men...

So why exactly do we need women studying and wasting time for things that men can do?
To destroy the nuclear family and demoralize a population,of course.
Women are also less likely to complain about their jobs and wages than men(in the past,during the early days of Industrial Revolution) so industrialists employed foids at an unprecedented amount and prefer women than men because the former is more agreeable.
Cause they are still having children, and just like men prefer each others company, they prefer female friends.
Those children are being raised in dysfunctional,matriarchal 'families'.Which means they are being groomed to be foid worshipping cucks and effeminate consumerists;the archetypal urban man.
Once society is filled to the brim with these nu-males,expect harsher censorship and crackdown against incels

Last edited:
Based, but I don't think there was anyone before the 19th century that didn't have those views on women.

It's only a cope. Women in farming societies do a lot of labor. Kids can practically raise each other once they start walking. I think foids need to do more labor in our society not less. Taking care of the house is too simple of a task. She can finish her chores with ease because of technology. The problem is foids competing directly with men and emasculating them and then laughing about it.

It's only a cope. Women in farming societies do a lot of labor. Kids can practically raise each other once they start walking. I think foids need to do more labor in our society not less. Taking care of the house is too simple of a task. She can finish her chores with ease because of technology. The problem is foids competing directly with men and emasculating them and then laughing about it.

They're not competing, they're given their jobs. If someone has a privileged position over you it's not competing. It's like allowing one formula one car to start with 10 lap advantage or something. It would no longer be a real race.

They're not competing, they're given their jobs. If someone has a privileged position over you it's not competing. It's like allowing one formula one car to start with 10 lap advantage or something. It would no longer be a real race.
Yes, they have emasculated many men. I'm just saying from a psychological perspective foids need to work. And technology reduces work to unfulfilling tasks. In my opinion foids are uncontrollable. When you use logical and fair minded approaches to dealing with them, you lose. Unfortunately many men are cucked and think they can fix them. Notice how Eve got Adam to eat the apple. The ancients knew about foids devious ways.

The only work women should be doing is raising kids, baking, and sucking her husband's cock.

Anyone who thinks a woman should be working at Geico and paying taxes is a kike.