Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SSSniperwolf has an ugly bf blackpill deboonked!!!!

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
i think there was a post from IT about SSSniperwolf and her "ugly" fat bf and IT was like" see incels? just be nice":foidSoy::soy: or something like that
not sure where i saw it either on twitter or reddit but the blackpill always shows up in time
turns out this ugly fat bf was doing everything for her
doing the gameplays the editing of videos thumbnails etc for over 9 years
she used him
:feelskek:
blackpill always comes to collect
if something is too good to be true it probably is

Their relationship was never real in the first place.

simp cuck loser lol

she used him to make money off his work, he did everything, she cashed out.

her ex bf created all her game footage, they broke up and she started not paying him. So now he is suing her and exposing all their work secrets.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
love is a dirty business

Isn't that the retarded foid who was having an argument with someone, then posted a pic of their house to followers? Fairly sure I saw that on Kiwi Farms

Yes, I'm sure she cares a lot about pERsonality jfl

foids would date a literal Nazi SS sniper if he was Chad. especially if he was a dog

God damn cunt I’d love to grape that vile meat hole (in gta!!!!!)

He’s a tallfag I think

she used him to make money off his work, he did everything, she cashed out.
usually how it is in these type of mismatched "relationships" where one looks way better
someones putting in all the work while the other person does basically nothing

i think there was a post from IT about SSSniperwolf and her "ugly" fat bf and IT was like" see incels? just be nice":foidSoy::soy: or something like that
not sure where i saw it either on twitter or reddit but the blackpill always shows up in time
she used him
If one person in a relationship is doing more work than the other, then that person is being used. In a healthy relationship, both partners must have equal work.

If one person in a relationship is doing more work than the other, then that person is being used. In a healthy relationship, both partners must have equal work.
welcome to clown word
its pretty common and its usually the male doing the most

she used him
I recently learned of this as well.

She literally ran him off to pocket all of the money and he had to settle the disputes in court for his well deserved compensation.

I recently learned of this as well.

She literally ran him off to pocket all of the money and he had to settle the disputes in court for his well deserved compensation.
they broke up in june i guess she got bored of him and wanted to settle with a chad or tyrone once she reached gigafame status
i guess he figured that out so hes smart i guess

Last edited:
Just another e-whore using beta males to do her work