Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SS MARSCHIERT IN FEINDESLAND

Always the kikery of "muh, I do not support this ideology".

Fools.

Always the kikery of "muh, I do not support this ideology".

Fools.
there is no reason NOT to support them. All I see are well-mannered , disciplined men trying to save the world from bolshevism and cultural marxism. Hitler was a genius. Normies however are too brainwashed to critically think.

there is no reason NOT to support them. All I see are well-mannered , disciplined men trying to save the world from bolshevism and cultural marxism. Hitler was a genius. Normies however are too brainwashed to critically think.
Cultural marxiswm didn't even exist back then. It was invented decades later when most of the lefties had to acknowledge: real marxism never functions anywhere and people overthrow it whenever possible.

Cultural marxiswm didn't even exist back then. It was invented decades later when most of the lefties had to acknowledge: real marxism never functions anywhere and people overthrow it whenever possible.

doesnt change the fact that if the nazis won cultural marxism would have never existed unless the US resisted either way europe would have been too strong for them to do anything.

Strong europe is not in favor of NATO that's why they weaken europe and want us to rely on them for protection.

Strong europe = weak US they won't be a factor at all if every european nation united tomorrow and started doing their own thing instead of getting influenced by the US.

Marxism by itself is always cultural and always struggled to destroy the institutions that made societies be as developed as they are.

This book represents the origin of feminism, and the basic marxists strategies to destroy society.

doesnt change the fact that if the nazis won cultural marxism would have never existed unless the US resisted either way europe would have been too strong for them to do anything.

Strong europe is not in favor of NATO that's why they weaken europe and want us to rely on them for protection.

Strong europe = weak US they won't be a factor at all if every european nation united tomorrow and started doing their own thing instead of getting influenced by the US.
You're a Murikan? I'm a Euro. At least the US has genuine free speech, in the EU, they wanna ban Twitter (X) because it's suspiciously "far-right".