Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious srs

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
92E5441C 97FA 4988 8F4E 7C023C20D9E4

Last edited:
Stupidest post i've seen in a while tbh, also you're 16 and claim to have made "5 research papers" jfl

Stupidest post i've seen in a while tbh, also you're 16 and claim to have made "5 research papers" jfl
believe what u want to believe bro. im not doxxing myself over some discord argument over race.

believe what u want to believe bro. im not doxxing myself over some discord arguement over race.
>16
>thinks this is a lack of proof
stop making these toxic threads and just accept that .co will always be a place of anonymity tbh. Knajjd and weed and others aren't even "hideous" yet are posting here. This gatekeeping is cancer

The @Colvin76 obsession pill here is pretty strong :rolleyes:

Drama threads on incels.co JFL

OP is a faggot obsessed with Colvin76

stop making these threads nigga

OP is a faggot obsessed with Colvin76

stop making these threads nigga
This and almost everything he said here was faked lies.

/thread

Just edit theory

just lol bro. nothing in the original thread was fake at all btw, so keep coping

srs!
Mods are going to see your edit anyways so if you edited to try to avoid getting warned you might as well just restore it.

@Bleachcel did the same thing.

No way he must've been joking

sht thred die

Hmmmmm, edits me

this literally turned into a bruh thread

I'm not white