Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Square food is the future!

Will you try this?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just found out about this wonderful square food. I will definitely order it when possible in my area.
49C938D5 A7C7 4CC9 BBC4 2CE955F72B58

EFFF5C33 D068 4E61 B359 1CC183D36B7D

:p:p:p

The food is so wonderful. It really has good visual appeal. I am looking forward to tasting this. Imo this could be the future. Perfectly cut squares of food. With 100% predictable nutrition intake, allowing for extreme optimization of a person's diet. Could also help counter climate change and food waste.
@PPEcel thoughts?

I really love the perfect edges, very smooth, consistent shape.

eat the squares, live in the pod

Tism trait? :giga:
Maybe idk. But I really like this idea of 100% controlled and predictable nutrition intake. I know Soylent kind of does the same thing but for me Soylent doesn't give you the crunch. This gives the crunch and meets the nutritional requirements I would want .
Unironically that isn't a bad future.

Will it all have the same texture?

Will it all have the same texture?
From the videos on their YouTube it seems like the texture varies depending on the flavor, but it(the texture) is always solid enough to be able to cut into smaller pieces without falling apart consistently.

I love square pizza slices: they have the best texture. :p
You must try them.

I love square pizza slices: they have the best texture. :p
You must try them.
I don't find them too often in most restaurants, but when I do, I do buy the square pizza slices and or other perfectly shaped food.

As a part of this great society, I must play my part in maximizing the efficiency of my consumption through square foods and meal replacement drinks such as soylent. Life is a gift, and we must each play our own part to make the world a better place.

The square is an illuminati symbol. Add all the degrees of the angles in a square: 90+90+90+90 = 360. Then add the numbers in 360: 3+6+0 = 9. Then flip 9 upside down: 6.

Its made of people

As a part of this great society, I must play my part in maximizing the efficiency of my consumption through square foods and meal replacement drinks such as soylent. Life is a gift, and we must each play our own part to make the world a better place.
Based and woke.
Its made of people
Even better :ahegao:

Seems like over priced hipster/sjw junk. :feelsugh:

I tend to buy in to meme foods like vite ramen and soylent, but this just looks disgusting. I don't even get what the point is. I like my food to have texture.

Yes , But i will never be able to try it :feelsbadman:

The square is an illuminati symbol. Add all the degrees of the angles in a square: 90+90+90+90 = 360. Then add the numbers in 360: 3+6+0 = 9. Then flip 9 upside down: 6.
Omegalus iq

What no pussy does to a nigga

i thought the point of it is to make shipping easier and more efficient, by using the space in shipping trucks betterm aesthetically the food itself doesn't seem like anything special