Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spring/summer time=time to catfish more foids

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
Since I can’t have one of the hot girls walking around, might aswell prank them. Last time I invited 2 out to meet chad in the dish area of my restaurant. Any other ideas?

catfishing can be fun but it gets pretty suifuel

chadfish them but, convince them that you have a rape fetish and tell her to wait for you and you will be in a mask.

force them to buy things for u then kill their self esteem

chadfish them but, convince them that you have a rape fetish and tell her to wait for you and you will be in a mask.

Nice idea, but IDK how much women really have a rape fetish outside of what the internet claims. Even as chad you’re talking about 1/100 women at least.

If I put in the hard work of sifting out time wasters and role-play the mask correctly, I might have a chance to get laid IRL. Just say the mask is part of a sexual role play and I’m not allowed to take it off

Nice idea, but IDK how much women really have a rape fetish outside of what the internet claims. Even as chad you’re talking about 1/100 women at least.

If I put in the hard work of sifting out time wasters and role-play the mask correctly, I might have a chance to get laid IRL. Just say the mask is part of a sexual role play and I’m not allowed to take it off

Yes bro, thats exactly what I mean

I avoid it cuz of suifuel

. Last time I invited 2 out to meet chad in the dish area of my restaurant. Any other ideas?
try to get them to spend money by making them go to a place where they have to pay admission

@catfishman23

We have a new catfishman. He’s officially been replaced.

Chadfish them into diverse, urban areas where they can experience cultural enrichment.