Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spring cleaning & the little copes that count...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just finished spring cleaning my bedroom & I'm as happy as a sky lark with it being so fresh & visually new. Also went for a walk in a park with lovely greenery & a lake as well. Saw a giant with his foid gf my height no less. Funnily enough I didn't care. Just admired the scenery & the sun was shining bright with a nice cool breeze on my face & through my hair. Looking forward to more of those now as spring is here taking walks in different parts now in the countryside etc.

Ps. My favourite season is spring as it's not too hot like summer or too cold like autumn & definitely nothing like winter. Spring new beginnings. Oh well. Hope you lot enjoy it.

spring is my second favorite after autumn i like the birds chirping in the morning as i wake up tbh

Spring sux I cant breathe without corticosteroids or antihistamines

Spring is lifefuel after the depressing Winter ngl

Spring sux I cant breathe without corticosteroids or antihistamines

Shit. Careful with the corticosteroids as that shit Fuchs with your endocrine system like what happened to me leaving me with osteoporosis now.

i cleaned my room last night at like 2 am too bucko

I’m just looking forward to the weather.

feelsgoodman. OP you should try to maintain your current mindset and stop letting seeing normies outside hinder you from enjoying the outdoors and comfy weather. Godspeed

dont need to do any spring cleaning because i always keep my bedroom clean, unlike someone on this forum

My room is never messy so I don't have to clean it in the first place

Shit. Careful with the corticosteroids as that shit Fuchs with your endocrine system like what happened to me leaving me with osteoporosis now.
That is fucking spooky NGL. I guess I'll stick to the antihistamines. I dont need the steroids unless I neglect them anyway.

no way i could do what you did op. my anxiety is just too much

Spring is the best. Summer is too much suifuel seeing ethnic foids in slutty clothing trying to beckon the white man

Went for a lovely walk yesterday in the sunshine & cool breeze but before I did. I saw this at the start of my walk & could only think about this the whole time during my walk sad to say...

How & where I should go "that"... but don't know how & where though...

It's a pun & double entendre btw people oh & a silly joke...
Spring is the best. Summer is too much suifuel seeing ethnic foids in slutty clothing trying to beckon the white man

Agreed.

Cleaning is LifeFuel. I like the feeling of knowing my home is pristine, neat and clean.

View attachment 106508
Went for a lovely walk yesterday in the sunshine & cool breeze but before I did. I saw this at the start of my walk & could only think about this the whole time during my walk sad to say...
:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back