Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spreading the blackpill by masquerading our selves as foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Since normshits agree with whatever foids say we should write arcticles full of blackpills diguised as foids. And just like that the black pill will spread throughout the masses

Thats actually fucking high IQ

Not a fan of this idea, if it got out that incels we’re doing this then it would make actual blackpills dropped by women less reputable and people like IT would refute every single one as an incel in disguise, they already do that a lots anyway.

No need, it will progress into this level of degeneracy eventually.

I think those articles would get the same reaction we get from other articles written by women, when we present them as evidence: "Well she's obviously am asshole. Don't let her opinion of men tell you what's proper, or what the majority opinion women hold is. Not every woman is the same!"

Not a fan of this idea, if it got out that incels we’re doing this then it would make actual blackpills dropped by women less reputable and people like IT would refute every single one as an incel in disguise, they already do that a lots anyway.
that's why we use an anonomoys browser along with vpn

Not necessary. Women drop a lot of blackpills on social media and :lack pill lite lines irl. The hypergamy and the topic of incels together with tools like blackpilled comics are way enough and authentic. If you want to spread the word print them out and hang them out in college toilets and bus stations

Not a good idea honestly. This would just kill any blackpill legitimacy. We should let it go naturally. Eventually people will be forced to acknowledge the reality. Remember these words "you either swallow the blackpill or you take it as a suppository, but you will take it". Mgtow said it first, but it's a fucking good anecdote.

Not a good idea honestly. This would just kill any blackpill legitimacy. We should let it go naturally. Eventually people will be forced to acknowledge the reality. Remember these words "you either swallow the blackpill or you take it as a suppository, but you will take it". Mgtow said it first, but it's a fucking good anecdote.
they already think when an incel says shit like this that its not legit.

they already think when an incel says shit like this that its not legit.
Dude, if this shit is found out, that's what I was saying...

Dude, if this shit is found out, that's what I was saying...
so to make sure it isnt use shit like vpn tor and a good linux operating system

YES! thats a good idea same how we should prove personality dosent matter as pretending to be chads

It depends on the context

High IQ. I support that idea.

The most a normie will go for is mgtow tbh, normies have sex at parties thus wont be able to identify with incels(blackpill still applies to them)

The most a normie will go for is mgtow tbh, normies have sex at parties thus wont be able to identify with incels(blackpill still applies to them)
mgtow is still better than a bluepiller hell even a redpiller is better than a bluepiller

Good ideas but we'd just get a reputation for larping as foids

Good ideas but we'd just get a reputation for larping as foids
who gives a shit we are hated anyway might as well spread the blackpill while we are at it

who gives a shit we are hated anyway might as well spread the blackpill while we are at it
But if people concluded that all blackpill evidence was just fabricated by larping incels it could harm the reputation of the blackpill for people that would have otherwise taken it

Jfl, I already do that.

Since normshits agree with whatever foids say we should write arcticles full of blackpills diguised as foids. And just like that the black pill will spread throughout the masses
OOO STEALTH MISSION!

One thing we should do (and we don't even have to LARP as foids to do it) is to respond to all the "hurr durr I'm virgin but not inkwell" types with "If you believe that it's all about personality, and you're still a virgin, then doesn't that mean according to your own logic you have a terrible personality? Why should we listen to anything you say?"

That'll shut those types the fuck up.

Thats actually fucking high IQ
For real. Has nobody thought of this before?
There’s thousands of us here. With Twitter IG and tinder we could seriously do big things,

We don't need to larp to spread the blackpill. A face like eggy's is all you need to emanate blackpill radiation

[
One thing we should do (and we don't even have to LARP as foids to do it) is to respond to all the "hurr durr I'm virgin but not inkwell" types with "If you believe that it's all about personality, and you're still a virgin, then doesn't that mean according to your own logic you have a terrible personality? Why should we listen to anything you say?"

that's also a good response

high iq

All the women I read about online or encounter in real life are already mean as fuck. I think larping would just end up with a nicer version of most women.

Congratulations, now IT has an alibi to say that we are creating fakenews out of blackpills and will cover up any female that says the truth on the internet.

Some women already blackpill but cucks still don't notice it.

It's already out (see: this thread's existence).

Congratulations, now IT has an alibi to say that we are creating fakenews out of blackpills and will cover up any female that says the truth on the internet.
doesn't matter the ammount of cucks that are on idiot tears is practically nothing

the ammount of cucks outnumber them 10 fold they will still believe us