Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Spreading Blackpill to Normies is a Bad Idea

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
If any of you use any kind of social media like TikTok or Instagram, you may have seen many blackpill terms being used by normies.
Mog, Looksmax, Ropemaxx etc. Terms straight from Looksmax.org. I've even seen the word "subhuman" used a few times.
Many users think that blackpilling normies is a good way to stop them from gaslighting us, to finally accept what we are, and to reveal female nature. However, I don't think normies being blackpilled will be beneficial in any way.
1: Being gaslighted feels like shit, but do you really want people calling you subhuman? Telling you to ropemaxx? Eventually, normies would get more and more violent, likely starting an incelicide. This is basically what the funny moustache man did a several decades ago.
2: Normies will never accept the "Female Nature" part of the blackpill. Sure, they will start accepting the fact that looks are everything, but they will accept the true female nature. This is due to the "Women Are Wonderful" Effect. So even if Blackpill is spread to normie spaces, it won't affect foids that much.
3: Normies will invade more Blackpill spaces like .is or r/shortguys. Not to sympathize, but to call us subhuman.

3: Normies will invade more Blackpill spaces like .is or r/shortguys. Not to sympathize, but to call us subhuman.
they won't last a single post here before they are permabanned

Correct, as we've seen more normies using lookism terms, they're only using it to further tear down genetically inferior men.

While we also have this strange dichotomy with more men noting the bad behavior of women, but fully enabling it and blaming men somehow.

It isn't a bad idea since normies are proletarians themselves, they get post chad offals. Without copes like bluepill normies aren't happy with that so they should join the blackpillist cause. Also part of blackpill is fisherian runaway effect and the fact, that foids choices are dysgenic and their opinions are worthless.

It isn't a bad idea since normies are proletarians themselves, they get post chad offals. Without copes like bluepill normies aren't happy with that so they should join the blackpillist cause. Also part of blackpill is fisherian runaway effect and the fact, that foids choices are dysgenic and their opinions are worthless.
At best this scenario only convinces the bottom 40% of normies to join in

This particular word is a neologism normies themselves made up. Nobody in these spaces said "ropemaxx," the word for killing oneself was simply "rope"
Many users think that blackpilling normies is a good way to stop them from gaslighting us, to finally accept what we are, and to reveal female nature. However, I don't think normies being blackpilled will be beneficial in any way.
1: Being gaslighted feels like shit, but do you really want people calling you subhuman? Telling you to ropemaxx? Eventually, normies would get more and more violent, likely starting an incelicide. This is basically what the funny moustache man did a several decades ago.
2: Normies will never accept the "Female Nature" part of the blackpill. Sure, they will start accepting the fact that looks are everything, but they will accept the true female nature. This is due to the "Women Are Wonderful" Effect. So even if Blackpill is spread to normie spaces, it won't affect foids that much.
You're correct about this, "blackpilled" normies have chosen to interpret the blackpill in a gynocentric manner. I remember in the months following the rise of PSL on tiktok, normies were using our terminology to shame unattractive men across the app. The genetic determinist part of the blackpill is also something that gets misinterpreted by normies, who think that women are "improving" human genetics with their sexual selection. How normies can think this when large subsets of women fuck brown ethnics and even literal animals is beyond me

Blackpill content is becoming main stream because even normies can't ignore the water they are drowning in anymore

Yesterday, they called us delusional. Tomorrow they take the blackpill for granted and never even say sorry for what they did to us
full

At best this scenario only convinces the bottom 40% of normies to join in
Wrong, even htns get offals. Only chadlites+ are bourgeoisie, that can obtain unused foid resource.

Blackpill content is becoming main stream because even normies can't ignore the water they are drowning in anymore

Yesterday, they called us delusional. Tomorrow they take the blackpill for granted and never even say sorry for what they did to us
full

I don't think normies will just magically start taking over blackpilled spaces like they do with other media. We are so far gone so for anyone to join here they would have to be like us, making them not normie anymore, I feel like most people have been normies sometimes in their life. It will be a culling, where only the people who are left being like us, We might see a rise in users but I believe we won't stray far so long as everyone else keeps to our ways.

most normies cant be blackpilled. its just impossible to blackpill NPC's properly.

It is impossible to undo the social propaganda that most men are subjected to.

Thanks. I do own a night vision monocular and plan on posting certain foids that I stalk at night once I reach 500 replies or however much is required to upload photos.

I think that night vision belongs in the arsenal of any incel trying to dark triad maxx.

what do normies do with pristine blackpill knowledge beamed directly into their homo erectus brains via their feedscrolling app?

worship chad, abuse the lingo and bully incels apparently

some "people" were not meant to have internet access

TND

you are a sissy 2024cel so we'll forgive this transgression but as punishment you have to read this post five times and write on a piece of paper "TOTAL NORMALFAG DEATH" 100 times :feelsUgh:

This particular word is a neologism normies themselves made up
it is fucking comical. slightly disgusting even. how clearly it reveals normshitdom. normalfags never truly think, they just have words floating around in their heads :feelsUgh:
How normies can think this when large subsets of women fuck brown ethnics and even literal animals is beyond me
anything to worship the sacred vagina :feelskek:

YES, they even created PSL terminology to distort and offend even more.

most normies cant be blackpilled. its just impossible to blackpill NPC's properly.
I think you may be right. A lot of normies are delusional and think they are doing better than they really are.

you are a sissy 2024cel so we'll forgive this transgression but as punishment you have to read this post five times and write on a piece of paper "TOTAL NORMALFAG DEATH" 100 times :feelsUgh:

I agree with this post although I don't see anything wrong in convincing normshits to the real blackpill. They're mindlessly bluepilled, but as well they can be mindlessly blackpilled and repeat the statements that are useful to us. Also based nick and avi.

what do normies do with pristine blackpill knowledge beamed directly into their homo erectus brains via their feedscrolling app?

worship chad, abuse the lingo and bully incels apparently

some "people" were not meant to have internet access

TND
The one time normies got ahold of the blackpill was during 1930s Germany. Look how that turned out. Chad and Stacy worship.

Correct, as we've seen more normies using lookism terms, they're only using it to further tear down genetically inferior men.

While we also have this strange dichotomy with more men noting the bad behavior of women, but fully enabling it and blaming men somehow.

This particular word is a neologism normies themselves made up. Nobody in these spaces said "ropemaxx," the word for killing oneself was simply "rope"

You're correct about this, "blackpilled" normies have chosen to interpret the blackpill in a gynocentric manner. I remember in the months following the rise of PSL on tiktok, normies were using our terminology to shame unattractive men across the app. The genetic determinist part of the blackpill is also something that gets misinterpreted by normies, who think that women are "improving" human genetics with their sexual selection. How normies can think this when large subsets of women fuck brown ethnics and even literal animals is beyond me
:bigbrain:

I don't think normies will just magically start taking over blackpilled spaces like they do with other media. We are so far gone so for anyone to join here they would have to be like us, making them not normie anymore, I feel like most people have been normies sometimes in their life. It will be a culling, where only the people who are left being like us, We might see a rise in users but I believe we won't stray far so long as everyone else keeps to our ways.
I used to think the opposite but I agree with you now. The incel/blackpill trend amongst normies just degraded into "femcels" and unfunny memes. Normies are too unintelligent to swallow the blackpill. They'll spend hours trying to hit on "femcels" while using terms created on this forum and calling themselves blackpilled.

Brocels need to stop coping with the idea that we can somehow turn the vast majority of men against women by exposing female nature. Women violently rip apart babies and normies celebrate it. No matter what women do normies will always support it.

normie dont understand our struggles