Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spreading blackpill is useless

Serpent

Serpent

Recruit
★★
it's how I feel. what does it really accomplish? roasties will still be roasties and chad will still fuck all the hot girls, and pretty much all girls will still fuck chad.  even if all chads were blackpilled and only fucked prime virgin stacies, there would still be beta cucks who would get with all the other roasties because they are desperate retards. this will not stop. women will continue to have the upper hand. if you aren't chad or norman, a woman will never love and desire you. she will settle for you and always have it in her head that she can do better. you know why? because she can do better. and just lol at roasties being blackpilled. roasties cannot be blackpilled. when they drop blackpills, they are just being honest for once. they are just showing their true colors. a roastie can drop blackpills all day but she will still be fucking chad or norman so what is the fucking point? if all normans are blackpilled, what will it change? it's not like they can go for the virgin stacies instead because chad already has them. all that's left are degenerate roasties who will settle for them and cuck them when chad comes by. i feel like the blackpill does nothing. i try to blackpill my peers and they just say "so? that's biology" or "what else is new?" they are right. so fucking what if we know the truth about women. there will still always be someone to be their cuck, no matter what. spreading blackpill is cope and it is beyond fucking over.

Femoids can't even love Normoids, they legit only love their one night with Chad. They will trade years of companionship with a looksmatched Normoid for one night with Chad, and move on to the next betabux Normoid.

[quote="Sparrow']
Femoids can't even love Normoids, they legit only love their one night with Chad. They will trade years of companionship with a looksmatched Normoid for one night with Chad, and move on to the next betabux Normoid.
[/quote]

+1

Females will never settle for their looksmatch anyway. They only want Chad

takurak said:
Females will never settle for their looksmatch anyway. They only want Chad

females always settle for betabux so they can have security. they just fuck chad on the side.

Serpent said:
females always settle for betabux so they can have security. they just fuck chad on the side.
Females would rather be homeless and fuck Chad than have a betabux grant her financial stability

Sparrow'] Femoids can't even love Normoids said:
Females would rather be homeless and fuck Chad than have a betabux grant her financial stability

then what are all those cucked posts on reddit about the beta getting cucked by his wife? females will settle just to be taken care of. they love having sugardaddies and chump to spend money on them. they love not having to work or do a fucking thing.

Serpent said:
you are right, they can't love normon, only chad.

then what are all those cucked posts on reddit about the beta getting cucked by his wife? females will settle just to be taken care of. they love having sugardaddies and chump to spend money on them. they love not having to work or do a fucking thing.

If Chads werent abundant females would be doing anything they ask

Females would pay for sex from chad if he demanded so

takurak said:
If Chads werent abundant females would be doing anything they ask

Females would pay for sex from chad if he demanded so

sad and true. it's funny how much females and betas have in common, they'll both do anything for their looksmog. betas are just women with dicks. while a roastie will let chad cheat on her and stay with him just to keep him, a beta will do the same.

But making women mad is always a good thing

Yup, our only viable options are rope or cope.

Spreading it to normies is worthless. It only ever backfires on us and brings in so much normie and hostile traffic that we end up getting banned or losing our home again. The incelosphere must survive.

BlackPill47 said:
Spreading it to normies is worthless. It only ever backfires on us and brings in so much normie and hostile traffic that we end up getting banned or losing our home again. The incelosphere must survive.

This too honestly.

FACEandLMS said:
inb4 ban.

He's so autistic that he is giving away clues ITT.

it will be shitty if I get banned for being someone else

"Spreading of blackpill" is a hilarious incel cope

one that actually I see that many here say they are into, always gives me a chuckle