Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Spotted a beta buxx at restaurant

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I went to enjoy a good meal alone of course, and to my disappointment I was seating in between like five couples as if comically. Like the tables are really godamn close for some reason. So I could hear everything they were saying even if without trying to. Guy next to me was some ugly short dude with a post wall roastie. I'm not a social Chad but even I could tell she was bored out of her godamn mind. She was constantly looking around even when he was talking to her, and the retard was going on about marvel and star wars :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: very obvious she is very bored of him and thinks he is ugly. Then she just cuts him off when he's spouting soy shit and says "our kids are gonna be so cute" JFL, this guy is getting betabuxxed by a whore who can't even be bothered to look at him when he's talking and then he's going to be divorce raped and have his kids stolen too. Definitely not getting more than starfish sex once a month, she was not into him at all.

Can't help suckers but I legit wanted to ask him wtf are you doing, but it's not my problem.

More suicide fuel was that all the women were talking about guys. Literally all they were talking about is dudes. Brad this, eric that, yet apparently according to IT sex and relationships aren't important sweaty :soy:

Fate of every betabuxxer. Holes get frustrated because they can't chad, so they vent all their frustration on their betabuxx.

I do the same ngl, I sometimes go to fancy restaurants alone and people look at me as if I am a retard.
It's ridiculous what kind of activities society expects you to exclude yourself from, merely because you aren't good enough for the holes.

You can't help the bluepilled. They will stick to their delusions and attack you for being an incel.

I bet my life savings she's cheating or she's going to

Mogs me because

Goes out to fancy restaurants!

I can't remember last time I went to a sit down restraint

Thats not even a good cope imo. Waste of his time and money.