Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spot the whore(s)!

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
FYI I didn't blur out the other two but you can still basically tell which is arguably the bigger whore even out of them...

IS Spot the Whore

Last edited:
Of course the wily ones among you will have already realised this was a trick question: some whores think they're better at hiding it than others...

There are two blurred whores and two non-blurred whores

the one without the sash

There are two blurred whores and two non-blurred whores
This is the correct answer (as well as from the two posters above it). And congrats to all you other shrewdcels out there who also figured it out!

All of them including the foid who took the picture

1 whore
2 whore
3 whore
I see more whores, more than 4!

FYI I didn't blur out the other two but you can still basically tell which is arguably the bigger whore even out of them...

View attachment 647334
I feel like I know the one on the left because she was a classmate in my freshman year, same facial structure and everything. She was unironically dumb and annoying. Didn't even knew what ethnic cleansing was or where Hawaii was geographically. Always knew she was gunna make it by whoring around. :feelsseriously: jfl at already having wrinkles in your 20s as a foid though.

Last edited: