Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sports is such a cucked cope

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 10 27 at 93956PM

jfl at this guy saying "you guys" to another sub5 curry coping with football and this nigga really said "we kinda dropped a bit deeper" JFL nigger you werent there fucking playing. stacy isnt gonna be waiting to suck your dick youre fucking nothing and you should stop worshipping these chads who life mog you to fucking suicide

I like sports as a cope but I agree, its gigacringe to see people say "we" when referring to their favorite sports teams like they did something

Screenshot 2024 10 27 at 94304PM

THIS IS LIKE .IS NIGGERS SAYING "MAN I LOVE CHICO MAN I LOVE BARETT MAN I LOVE ALAIN DELON"

I like sports as a cope but I agree, its gigacringe to see people say "we" when referring to their favorite sports teams like they did something
playing it is very fun, watching is fine too but i cringe so fucking hard seeing manlet curry trucels talking about fucking barcelona or real madrid and saying "we" LMAO like bro youd literally be seen as fucking trash if you stepped foot there with your height and face

View attachment 1305595

jfl at this guy saying "you guys" to another sub5 curry coping with football and this nigga really said "we kinda dropped a bit deeper" JFL nigger you werent there fucking playing. stacy isnt gonna be waiting to suck your dick youre fucking nothing and you should stop worshipping these chads who life mog you to fucking suicide
for Chad, the ball would be head of these truecels in denial.

Basically just .org
Aside from guides on softmaxxing, surgeries, and also NTmaxxing I don't see how anyone could use that place

It was decent a few years back, but now it's all just racebait/ragebait, 14 year olds, users trying to pull others down(crabs in a bucket), etc.

Aside from guides on softmaxxing, surgeries, and also NTmaxxing I don't see how anyone could use that place

It was decent a few years back, but now it's all just racebait/ragebait, 14 year olds, users trying to pull others down(crabs in a bucket), etc.
Yeah I can't stand most of the current user base which is why I barely use it

Sports is just the ultimate "bread & circus" tbh

These teams don't even mean anything or represent their city/community as they once did, it's all just for marketing reasons nowadays.

A lot of it from what I hear, is just people who know how to predict/gamble well enough trying to make cash from it

It's also just another excuse for normies to get together over everything

i never like sports my dad call me faggot for not watching its man thing i gjess but my parents hate me i just do gaming