Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sports fans are fucking retarded

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
Just because a guy loves talking about normie activities like sports and watching his favorite team play like his life depends on it, he is considered normie tier enough to get a mentally retarded foid gf who is also a fan of that same team, so they can go on dates together such as going to the actual stadium to see a game, while the guy drinks beer and makes an ass of himself because he’s a low IQ piece of shit.

I fucking hate sports and I hate those who talk about them, imagine small talk for anything? “Do you think the Celtics will win?” I don’t know you fucking sam adams drinking Irish faggot, go fuck yourself and your retarded girlfriend who worships a bunch of men who run around bouncing a ball on a wooden court like a couple of faggots.

mentally retarded foid gf who is also a fan of that same team
women don't really like football nor other sport, they mimic whatever their oofy doofy is interested in. If he likes football she will pretend she likes it as well, if it's ice hockey she will pretend she likes it too, etc etc

women don't really like football nor other sport, they mimic whatever their oofy doofy is interested in. If he likes football she will pretend she likes it as well, if it's ice hockey she will pretend she likes it too, etc etc
It must be a blessing to be a low IQ normie, because if watching that shit genuinely excites them then they’re more retarded than I thought

18jwl2.jpg

i laughed so hard reading this. based.

It must be a blessing to be a low IQ normie, because if watching that shit genuinely excites them then they’re more retarded than I thought

scale_1200
%D1%84%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB-%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D1%81%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA-%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82-%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D1%80-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BE-%D0%B8.jpg
40636734-couple-watching-tv-football-excited-guy-and-bored-girl.jpg
Why-Fans-Like-Mack-Prioleau-Get-Crazy-Watching-Football.jpg
angry-football-fan-ball-beer-bottle-watching-tv-soccer-screaming-upset-young-supporter-man-game-television-sitting-home-72569331.jpg
scale_1200

It is for sure a cucked and chadworship thing to do.

I hate sports and anyone who likes it.

Being retarded and liking sports is pretty muxh the same thing

They will act like fucking baboons when their favorite team loses but don’t carry the same levels of aggression towards shit skins who are ruining the country and increasing the crime rate

They will act like fucking baboons when their favorite team loses but don’t carry the same levels of aggression towards shit skins who are ruining the country and increasing the crime rate
they favorite teams are niggrefied

Sports fans are monkeys screaming over a team that doesn't even care about them

Just because a guy loves talking about normie activities like sports and watching his favorite team play like his life depends on it, he is considered normie tier enough to get a mentally retarded foid gf who is also a fan of that same team, so they can go on dates together such as going to the actual stadium to see a game, while the guy drinks beer and makes an ass of himself because he’s a low IQ piece of shit.

I fucking hate sports and I hate those who talk about them, imagine small talk for anything? “Do you think the Celtics will win?” I don’t know you fucking sam adams drinking Irish faggot, go fuck yourself and your retarded girlfriend who worships a bunch of men who run around bouncing a ball on a wooden court like a couple of faggots.
I bet on sports and watch a little just a cope. But yeah I’m not gonna get my day ruined over chads losing to other chads