Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sports coach threw bib in my face

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 10, at an after-school football club, all of us boys were sitting down on the grass whilst the teams were being organised or something like that and the two coaches were frustrated about a bunch of the boys disobeying the coaches messing around and not listening or whatever. I wasn't doing anything wrong whatsoever and was just chilling next to my friend when suddenly I get a scrunched up bib thrown into my face by one of the coaches for literally no reason whatsoever other than him just taking his anger out on me. I rubbed my eyes because they went watery and my vision went blurry and then me and the friend I was sitting next to just laughed out of confusion. When everyone got up and were about to play not knowing what to do with the bib that was thrown at me I went over to the coach and and asked him what to do with it and he just stared at me silently for ages with hatred in his eyes and then pointed to the bag full of bibs.

Lol are you just gonna keep telling stories from your childhood all day? :feelskek:

Not that there is anything wrong with it. It's quite based actually. Story time with @Darkoff :feelscomfy:

Lol are you just gonna keep telling stories from your childhood all day? :feelskek:

Not that there is anything wrong with it. It's quite based actually. Story time with @Darkoff :feelscomfy:
Lol, a few days ago I was trying to make a thread with a collection of a ton of bad memories I had in infants and primary school but the thread became so long and so messy that I had to copy and paste the thread into my notes app and now I'm copying and pasting them back here and posting them individually. Usually though I just post about my experiences when they come back to me.

I want to share here every single experience related to lookism that I have so that I get them off my chest because there's literally nowhere else I can go where there are other men who relate to and can understand being discriminated for their looks.