Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sport is such a good cope

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Feeling just everything burn in your body while being covered in sweat is an incredible feeling.
Normally I feel like shit, but whenever I go out and run or do lifting I can replace that perpetual feeling for a short time with euphoria, then my head is finally empty of negative thoughts for at least a few seconds. While being full of rage it's so cathartic to just hit your fists against something, I want to get a box sack (if my parents let me).

I am objectively shit at all sports (due to being disabled/being short/being weak), but it still feels good despite no consequence being visible (even after years), the feeling itself is sometimes rewarding even without teleology/without having or fulfilling goals.
It's a cope of course and I will never even be close to average (even not being able to surpass those that don't exercise at all), but for me this is still to at least some degree fun (as long as I am not comparing myself to others). As long as I can do my own thing with out any form of external control instance or judgement I am kind of glad, I only hate the entire gym culture.
My biggest mistake in my life was hating it simply due to associating it with assholes/gyms/PE/gymthots/etc.

Too bad i'm shit at it

true i like basketball

I don't give 2 shits about sport or any of that simp shit. Because that's what it is at the end of the day.
You're doing sport to stay in shape/get buffed in order to impress worthless foids.
That's why i sit in front of my pc all day,and don't bother with that normie shit.

I like swimming but that means going to the gym where there's a shit ton of people, so can't. Plus it's way too much money imo.

I dont play ball sports except for volleyball.