Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Spookpill] Which era had better Halloween music? The 10s/20s/30s, or the 40s/50s?

Which has the better music?

• 1910s/1920s/1930s

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 1940s/1950s

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm gonna run a tournament style poll for which era had the best Halloween music. This bracket is 1910s-1930s vs. 40s and 50s.

Versus...

I want to dress up and get candy but I am too high inhib now.

Idk ive never enjoyed Halloween :feelsbadman:

halloween jazz mogs all others

also, the 50's were the gold age of USA

Thrilllaaaaa, thrilllaaaaa yeah.

You just triggered me. In primary school one year we had a Halloween party in our classroom. Lots of snacks and candy and our costumes. Teacher even put on a tape or cd of scary Halloween sounds; which we all enjoyed except for one girl who didn’t like it and cried so the teacher shut it off. :feelsree::feelsree:

nigga buy that shit yourself. it's $1 a bag.

you'll get arrested if you do that.

It's not about the candy, it's about the holiday. But what does an adult do for the holiday if he can't Trick or Treat?

You just triggered me. In primary school one year we had a Halloween party in our classroom. Lots of snacks and candy and our costumes. Teacher even put on a tape or cd of scary Halloween sounds; which we all enjoyed except for one girl who didn’t like it and cried so the teacher shut it off. :feelsree::feelsree:

Was it this one?

It's not about the candy, it's about the holiday. But what does an adult do for the holiday if he can't Trick or Treat?

Was it this one?

Not sure but it was something like that. Was almost 30 years ago. I was really enjoying it until one single foid ruined it for all of us.

I could wear a mask and they wont figure out.

How about your bodily size? I stopped trick or treating around 13 and I was like 5'8 by 13. Even if you're hiding your face, people can still see how big you are and assume you're an adult and then they'll treat you differently compared to when you were a kid. Hope it goes well for you, though.

How about your bodily size? I stopped trick or treating around 13 and I was like 5'8 by 13. Even if you're hiding your face, people can still see how big you are and assume you're an adult and then they'll treat you differently compared to when you were a kid. Hope it goes well for you, though.
I am shorter than teens around my area and I am lank. I am not old looking so, I think I could pull it off if I really wanted too.

5 foot 8 at 13, must be nice... :feelsbadman:

5 foot 8 at 13, must be nice... :feelsbadman:
Or maybe it was 14, I don't know. I just remember that during my first year of puberty, I was measured at school for 5'8. Doesn't matter now, I'm only 180 cm.

I don't think most people grow that much after mid teens.
Main qimg f3fd9c62f03a1496ca3f1fc4e50af6c4