Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Spookpill] Ultrahumans: Gabriela Ruins Halloween

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@Wizard32 vibes

This artstyle was popular in early 2010s

Gabriela Ruins Halloween​

@Wizard32 vibes
sort of
Thanks

Is Jason Yungbluth Canadian?
not as far as I'm aware, he's a professor in Rochester New York and https://rocwiki.org/Jason_Yungbluth says he was born in Buffalo

Buff/NY are so north and close to Canada we pick up their TV broadcasts tho

also apparently despite being born in 1971 he has a projected death date year of 2102, so he will live to be 131 years old

not as far as I'm aware, he's a professor in Rochester New York and https://rocwiki.org/Jason_Yungbluth says he was born in Buffalo

Buff/NY are so north and close to Canada we pick up their TV broadcasts tho

also apparently despite being born in 1971 he has a projected death date year of 2102, so he will live to be 131 years old

Ohhh, in that case that's really more of a Thanksgiving comic. Thanksgiving is lacking in thematic elements, there are few Thanksgiving carols or stories or TV specials, so you should save that content for then.

Is that what ghosts sound like?

face it you got rekt celebrating halloween 20 days early
and I had perfect timing

Turns out today was Canadian Thanksgiving. I still say he's not Canadian so it doesn't count, but posting that today did have more significance than I realized.

Also, I celebrate Halloween all month. I'm gonna be posting threads of this nature all month.

Turns out today was Canadian Thanksgiving. I still say he's not Canadian so it doesn't count, but posting that today did have more significance than I realized.

Also, I celebrate Halloween all month. I'm gonna be posting threads of this nature all month.

Halloween doesn't start for me until the new Chucky TV series debuts next week on Showcase.

:shhh:You can't directly ask a Canadian if he's Canadian: you must be discreet.
just ask if I've visited the childhood home of Lucy Montgomery due to my AOGG fandom

just ask if I've visited the childhood home of Lucy Montgomery due to my AOGG fandom

If you are Canadian then yes, of course you should post that comic today.

Is there any blackpiller manlet comics?