Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Spookpill] The Haunted House, The Ghost in the Attic, & Sounds of the Unknown

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
154d 16h 38m
I had to engineer and upload this one myself, because there are no clear quality uploads of "Sounds of the Unknown" on YouTube. For some reason I can't get timestamps to work on the video. But here's where the timestamps should be.

0:00 "The Haunted House"
4:21 "The Ghost in the Attic"
8:29 "Sounds of the Unknown"

This flexi record was included in specially marked boxes of Honey Comb and Alpha-Bits back in the day.

Nowadays you don't get anything in a box of cereal. And why would you? What are you supposed to offer kids in a box of cereal? A toy? I don't want a fuckin' toy. If I'm a kid of the now, I don't want a toy. I want something digital. I want a gun for Fortnite. I want streaks on Snapchat. I wanna be famous on TikTok. Or to support a famous TikTok person I like and be their friend.

I complain, but this isn't really new. I also outgrew toys and moved on to video games. Video games and Internet fame. That's what the kids want.