Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spoof videos of Russian women ‘wishing’ for marriage with Arab men go viral

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1245901/offbeat
Videos on social media purporting to show Russian women asking Arab men to marry them have gone viral in the Arabic-speaking world.
Arab social media users have been widely sharing the videos, which have Arabic subtitles alleging the Russian women “wishing” Arab men to “move to their land” to ask their hands in marriage.
The videos show Russian women speaking to a camera while encouraging Arab men to come to Russia.
However, the Arabic subtitles do not match up to the Russian being spoken and neither woman is talking about Arab men at all.
The subtitles for one video show a young brunette woman saying that Russian females have demanded from their government to allow them to get married, but it has all been to no avail.

“We received no reply from our unjust government until now,” the subtitles in Arabic quote her as saying.
“We are calling on Arabs, are you ready to marry us? But under one condition, that I be the first to marry an Arab man,” the woman goes on.
“My wish is to have an Arab husband or lover,” she says according to the subtitles.
When the Russian voiceover is translated, she actually mentions her childhood in a choir and her love of wearing Russian national dress as a little girl.
In a second video, a blonde, blue-eyed woman not only calls on Arab men to come to Russia to marry, but also says there would not be any conditions for the marriage.

“Here in Russia, we are willing to accept any conditions you set for us. Please come over, I swear we really love you over here.
“This is a call to every Arab, from what I know about you, I know how much you like Russian women, and my request and wish upon you is to come to our land.
“Here in Russia, we cry every night and day, to find someone to marry. You Arabs are loved by Russian women. I’ve been searching for an Arab male friend for more than a year now, and haven’t found one yet,” the subtitles continue
“Our lying government has promised to get us married but it hasn’t yet.”
She ends the video saying: “I know that it’s impossible that you’d accept to marry us, but this is just an attempt in this video, and the decision is all yours.”
Reacting with smiling emojis, Arab men have been retweeting the videos, captioning them with what reads in Arabic: “A Russian girl’s call to Arab men.”

slav whores

@SocialzERo
@Eightcel
@SryMyEnglish

It's actually fake lol, someone used fake Arabic subtitles and it became viral amongst sand men:feelskek:
i looked on vid, that first girl is american not russian her name is emily rudd

Last edited:
overall i think that slav women are one most fetishized foids out there, only asian or nordic ones are fetishized as them (| and by asian i mean not SEA, but north east asians )

@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Eightcel
@SryMyEnglish
@Lebensmüder

what do you think about her my bro @SocialzERo
Probably when she says that she wants to marry an Arab men she means a millionaire sheikh :feelshaha:

wtf is she talking about, i`ve heard nothing about arabs only about knights and good bodies lol what
JFL, read the article, someone fooled arabcels with fake subtitles on it:feelskek:

Probably when she says that she wants to marry an Arab men she means a millionaire sheikh :feelshaha:
Always funny when Europoor dads pay their little whore daughters to travel the world, they don't expand their knowledge, they only expand their cunt went it gets ravaged by foreign dick. Especially funny because some sheikhs pay women to be allowed to defacate on them, these women then allow it to further their Internet career, the wonders of feminism and travelling without borders. Truly something to behold. Who respects women in this day and age deserves to get beaten.

just be arab theory
JFL, read the article, someone fooled arabcels with fake subtitles on it:feelskek:
kek we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible

just be arab theory

kek we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible
“Here in Russia, we cry every night and day, to find someone to marry. You Arabs are loved by Russian women. I’ve been searching for an Arab male friend for more than a year now, and haven’t found one yet,” the subtitles continue:lul:

“Here in Russia, we cry every night and day, to find someone to marry. You Arabs are loved by Russian women. I’ve been searching for an Arab male friend for more than a year now, and haven’t found one yet,” the subtitles continue:lul:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i feel for arabcels who fall for it

though tbf russian women do like arabs i think or at least bbcs

Always funny when Europoor dads pay their little whore daughters to travel the world, they don't expand their knowledge, they only expand their cunt went it gets ravaged by foreign dick. Especially funny because some sheikhs pay women to be allowed to defacate on them, these women then allow it to further their Internet career, the wonders of feminism and travelling without borders. Truly something to behold. Who respects women in this day and age deserves to get beaten.
High IQ brocel :feelsokman:

Yikes sweaty! You are not her type.
you have problem with me
high iq as always

Last edited:
Jewish tricks

small truth there's in it, most don't like arabs but there small group who loves them
Kek. Read this:feelskek:.
“Here in Russia, we are willing to accept any conditions you set for us. Please come over, I swear we really love you over here.
“This is a call to every Arab, from what I know about you, I know how much you like Russian women, and my request and wish upon you is to come to our land.
“Here in Russia, we cry every night and day, to find someone to marry. You Arabs are loved by Russian women. I’ve been searching for an Arab male friend for more than a year now, and haven’t found one yet,” the subtitles continue

Kek. Read this:feelskek:.
nigga here ethnics cry about muhhh jbw but you be suprised that even in richer parts of europe ( germany ) ethnics don't have it that bad. Let alone in slavlands when exoticpill is real. Maybe JBW is true in anglo countries cause in this countries idea of white supremacy is true

Imagine the droves of arabcels that got fooled by this :feelskek: The russian VO is not even lip synced, has nothing to do with arabs, and is ripped from some talk show.

Last edited:
Imagine the droves of arabcels that got fooled by this :feelskek: The russian VO is not evenl ip synced, has nothingt o do with arabs, and is ripped from some talk show.
:feelskek:BROOTAL

coping sandcels. brutal. fuck Jews for not making Gene editing mainstream. so many men could have had good looking brides with it

Sand niggers are desperate.

:feelskek: another plot by shlomo? :feelscomfy:

JFL

It's over for ethnics

overall i think that slav women are one most fetishized foids out there, only asian or nordic ones are fetishized as them (| and by asian i mean not SEA, but north east asians )
water wet

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1245901/offbeat
Videos on social media purporting to show Russian women asking Arab men to marry them have gone viral in the Arabic-speaking world.
Arab social media users have been widely sharing the videos, which have Arabic subtitles alleging the Russian women “wishing” Arab men to “move to their land” to ask their hands in marriage.
The videos show Russian women speaking to a camera while encouraging Arab men to come to Russia.
However, the Arabic subtitles do not match up to the Russian being spoken and neither woman is talking about Arab men at all.
The subtitles for one video show a young brunette woman saying that Russian females have demanded from their government to allow them to get married, but it has all been to no avail.

“We received no reply from our unjust government until now,” the subtitles in Arabic quote her as saying.
“We are calling on Arabs, are you ready to marry us? But under one condition, that I be the first to marry an Arab man,” the woman goes on.
“My wish is to have an Arab husband or lover,” she says according to the subtitles.
When the Russian voiceover is translated, she actually mentions her childhood in a choir and her love of wearing Russian national dress as a little girl.
In a second video, a blonde, blue-eyed woman not only calls on Arab men to come to Russia to marry, but also says there would not be any conditions for the marriage.

“Our lying government has promised to get us married but it hasn’t yet.”
She ends the video saying: “I know that it’s impossible that you’d accept to marry us, but this is just an attempt in this video, and the decision is all yours.”
Reacting with smiling emojis, Arab men have been retweeting the videos, captioning them with what reads in Arabic: “A Russian girl’s call to Arab men.”
JFL, I see shit like this all the time.
Not with women, but just random shit.

Slav women are the most fetishized in ethnic countries

They know that Arabs are simp so they just use them for money
Slavic foids are the worst of all foids.

I'm afraid of slav foids. They have a reputation for being gold digging trickster prostitutes here.

They definitely seem a lot more feminine than western foids though. But I'm still cautious, uncertain, and afraid of them.

The stereotype of them being gold digging prostitutes is pretty pervasive here in SF.

I hope Arab men move there in hopes of marriage and when they find that no white women will marry them they'll start raping and killing women and girls.
Sandniggers already rapefugeemaxx in Europe.

Slav women are the most fetishized in ethnic countries
Nope, Asian women are.

Thanks to American movies every white thinks any Asian woman will start sucking his dick in broad daylight. (which is partially true).

Literally all women are fetishized except poo and nigger women. Latinas are fetishized too.

Thanks for the heads up bro!

I was able to get a refund on my ticket to Kiev!

Thanks for the heads up bro!

I was able to get a refund on my ticket to Kiev!
No problem, anything for you brocel:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back